|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(b) The President's State of the Union speech.
(c) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(d) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
2. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(b) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(c) That the President has been killed.
(d) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
3. What does Cross do on his off-time?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Works the Truth School case.
(c) Has poker night with the boys.
(d) Plays golf.
4. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(d) Drug dealer.
5. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The poor section.
(b) In the business district.
(c) The prostitute district.
(d) The ritzy section.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
2. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
3. What is the President's name?
4. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
5. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)