|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(d) The President.
2. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
(b) The commissioner.
(c) The chief.
(d) The principal.
3. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(d) A cotton candy bag.
4. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Princess Di.
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) Prince William.
5. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
3. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
4. What disturbance occurs while the President is on stage in New York?
5. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)