|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A cotton candy bag.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
2. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(b) That the President has been killed.
(c) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(d) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
3. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(b) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
(c) Whether the President will live or die.
(d) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
4. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
2. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
3. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
4. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
5. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)