|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The chief.
(d) The media.
2. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(a) Nana Mama.
(c) His partner.
3. Who travels to New York with the President?
(a) Mrs. Johnson.
4. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(b) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(b) A mime.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) A candy vendor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
2. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
4. What is the President's name?
5. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)