|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) A Supreme Court Justice.
(d) The President himself.
2. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To stop making them until further notice.
(b) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(c) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(d) To hire a stand-in for them.
3. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) The department is planning to fire them.
(b) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(c) Cross loses a shoe.
(d) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
4. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
5. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
(a) A young man he knows.
(b) The principal.
(c) A white homeless man.
(d) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
2. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
4. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
5. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)