|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(a) The police.
(b) A witness.
(d) Another drug dealer.
2. Who is shot and killed when the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(d) The President.
3. Who kills Jill?
4. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A neighbor's child.
(b) His son.
(c) A vision of the dead girl.
(d) His daughter.
5. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like the President.
(b) Like a police officer.
(c) In a disguise.
(d) Like a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
2. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
3. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
5. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)