|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Wacky Wayne.
(b) Weirdo Wayne.
(c) Chop it Off Charlie.
(d) Chester the Molester.
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) Cross' son.
(b) Christine's fear.
(c) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(d) The murder only.
3. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
(a) Whether the dead woman was Jill.
(b) If the President's wife is actually Jill.
(c) Whether the President will live or die.
(d) Whether Hawkins was really Jack.
4. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) Prince William.
(c) Princess Di.
5. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)