|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A ransom note.
2. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
3. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
(a) An underground tunnel.
(b) A back door.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) A service elevator.
4. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the woman making the call is depressed.
(b) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(c) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(d) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
5. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
(a) A dark alley.
(b) The school.
(c) The White House.
(d) The airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
2. Who invites Cross to the White House?
3. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
4. What does Cross do on his off-time?
5. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)