|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) Princess Di.
(c) Prince William.
2. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) On a playground.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) At a school.
3. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) Police officer.
(b) TV reporter.
(c) Magazine editor.
(d) Newspaper reporter.
4. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) A white face.
(b) A trash can.
(c) Candy vendors.
(d) A balloon.
5. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
4. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
5. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)