|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The chief.
(b) The principal.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Cross himself.
2. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
3. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(b) No one.
(d) Nana Mama.
4. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In front of her school.
(b) In an alley.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In bushes.
5. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To use his last bullet.
(b) He was hired to do so.
(c) His friend wants part of the action.
(d) To keep his own identity secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
3. How old is the Truth School killer?
4. What does Cross do on his off-time?
5. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)