|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(d) The President.
2. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The principal.
(b) The censor's supervisor.
(c) The baker himself.
(d) The cafeteria supervisor.
3. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President's girlfriend.
(c) The President himself.
(d) A Supreme Court Justice.
4. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
(b) To the principal's house.
(c) To his aunt's home across town.
(d) The Waldorf Astoria.
5. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Shanelle Green.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Jack Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross' son's name?
2. Who travels to New York with the President?
3. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
4. Who invites Cross to the White House?
5. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)