|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Jay Grayer.
(b) The principal.
(d) The President.
2. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because the media will ruin his career.
(b) Because he breached White House security.
(c) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
(d) Because his wife might find out.
3. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(d) The Truth School killer.
4. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(b) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(c) That the President has been killed.
(d) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
5. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
(a) Sigma Phi Kappa fraternity.
(c) The Jack and Jill task force.
(d) The Masonic Lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
2. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
3. How old is the Truth School killer?
4. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
5. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)