|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
(a) With the offer of candy.
(b) With the offer of money for a carousel ride.
(c) With the offer of balloons.
(d) With the offer of cotton candy.
2. Who sees the specific information that is communicated regarding the Truth School killings?
(a) A cafeteria lady.
(b) A censor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A baker.
3. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The baker himself.
(b) The principal.
(c) The censor's supervisor.
(d) The cafeteria supervisor.
4. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Across to another roof.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Over a large fence.
5. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A poem.
(c) A diary.
(d) The dead girl's shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
2. Where does Cross' son attend school?
3. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
4. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
5. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)