|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kevin Hawkins' legal job?
(b) Criminal investigator.
2. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(b) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(c) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(d) The President's State of the Union speech.
3. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
4. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
(a) The President.
(b) The magazine editor.
(c) Senator Fitzpatrick.
(d) The reporter.
5. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(b) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(c) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(d) That the woman making the call is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
2. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
3. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
4. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
5. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)