|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(b) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(c) That the woman making the call is depressed.
(d) That the ransom note will be found soon.
2. What is Cross' son's name?
3. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) Cross' son.
(b) The chief.
(c) Cross himself.
(d) The principal.
4. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By poison.
(b) By stabbing.
(c) By strangling.
(d) By gunshot.
5. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In an alley.
(b) In front of her school.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
4. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
5. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)