|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) The principal.
(b) The President.
(d) Jay Grayer.
2. How old is the Truth School killer?
(a) Unknown at this point.
3. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(b) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(c) Because he is the killer's father.
(d) Because he believes Cross is his father.
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Weirdo Wayne.
(b) Wacky Wayne.
(c) Chester the Molester.
(d) Chop it Off Charlie.
5. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
2. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
3. Who spots a kid hanging around the school and sends him away?
4. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
5. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)