|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The tip, plus more about themselves.
(b) The murder only.
(c) Christine's fear.
(d) Cross' son.
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) By an alarm clock.
(b) A window is broken.
(c) His cell phone rings.
(d) With a knock at the door.
3. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
4. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
(a) A felony hot check case.
(b) Truth School.
(c) The President's assassination.
(d) Jack and Jill.
5. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The chief.
(b) The commissioner.
(d) The secret service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
4. What route does the President take to deliver his New York speech?
5. Why is Sampson at Cross' house when he returns from chasing a suspect?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)