|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Wacky Wayne.
(b) Chester the Molester.
(c) Weirdo Wayne.
(d) Chop it Off Charlie.
2. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) With a knock at the door.
(b) By an alarm clock.
(c) A window is broken.
(d) His cell phone rings.
3. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The Truth School killer.
4. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
(a) The principal.
(b) The baker himself.
(c) The censor's supervisor.
(d) The cafeteria supervisor.
5. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) Their next murder.
(b) New identities.
(c) Their upcoming vacation.
(d) How to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is a little girl lured into talking with a stranger in Chapter 1?
2. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
3. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
4. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
5. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)