|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To keep his scheduled appearances.
(b) To divorce his wife.
(c) To move to Camp David.
(d) To take a long vacation.
2. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) His friend wants part of the action.
(b) To use his last bullet.
(c) He was hired to do so.
(d) To keep his own identity secret.
3. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) With electronic altering.
(b) Muffled by a sock.
(c) They used closed captioning.
(d) At false pitches.
5. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) By accident.
(b) For fun.
(c) It was part of the arrangement.
(d) He witnessed a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
2. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
3. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
4. Who gives Cross souvenirs for his children?
5. What is on the new suspect's bed when investigators go to his house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)