|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A cotton candy bag.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
2. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(a) The President's.
(c) General Aiden Cornwall.
3. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
(a) To increase his bodyguard coverage.
(b) To keep all of his speaking engagements.
(c) To stop making them until further notice.
(d) To hire a stand-in for them.
4. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(a) A drug user.
(c) The President.
(d) A businessman.
5. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) Truth Sojourner School.
(b) George Washington School of Arts.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
(d) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the Washington, DC police regarding the specific information about the Truth School killings?
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
4. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
5. Who has always been first on the scene of the Jack and Jill murders?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)