|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escapes through the Holland Tunnel after the President's New York speech is interrupted?
(a) The President.
2. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) To keep his own identity secret.
(b) He was hired to do so.
(c) His friend wants part of the action.
(d) To use his last bullet.
3. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of the little girl.
(b) The death of the chased suspect.
(c) The death of the senator.
(d) The death of an unknown woman.
4. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
(a) That Jack and Jill are getting married.
(b) That she killed herself.
(c) That Jack and Jill want ransom money.
(d) That Jack and Jill are running away.
5. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(c) No one.
(d) Nana Mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
2. Where does Cross' son attend school?
3. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
4. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
5. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)