|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) Baseball bat.
2. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A ransom note.
(c) A poem.
(d) A gun.
3. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
(a) The President.
(b) The principal.
(c) The FBI.
(d) His partner.
4. How many shots are fired during the President's appearance in New York?
5. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Rolled up in a towel.
(b) With a flower delivery.
(c) Poem on his hotel bed.
(d) Candy gram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the President's name?
2. What does the item held by Jill reveal to investigators?
3. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
4. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
5. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)