|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(b) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(c) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(d) That the woman making the call is depressed.
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He falls and dies.
(b) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(c) He crashes through the window and dies.
(d) He is trampled in a crowd.
3. What is the Vice President's name?
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating on one side of her face.
(b) Beating and burn marks.
(c) All-over body beating.
(d) A stab wound.
5. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) Baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross move his family to after receiving several hangup phone calls?
2. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
3. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
4. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)