|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is disguised as a woman at the President's New York speech?
2. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In front of her school.
(b) Behind a bar.
(c) In an alley.
(d) In bushes.
3. Who is carrying false FBI credentials at the President's New York speech?
4. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
(a) TV reporter.
(b) Magazine editor.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Police officer.
5. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) An actor.
(b) The commissioner.
(c) The President.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cross learn about Jill's death?
2. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
3. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
4. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)