|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Johnnie Smith.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Mary Johnson.
(d) Natalie Johnson.
2. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
(a) The ritzy section.
(b) The prostitute district.
(c) In the business district.
(d) The poor section.
3. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
4. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
(b) The chief.
5. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the Jefferson Hotel.
(b) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(c) At the school.
(d) In her office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
4. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
5. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)