|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) In an old box.
(b) On the sidewalk.
(c) In a trash can.
(d) The location is not revealed yet.
2. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) A mental illness.
(b) Parental issues.
(c) A drug problem.
(d) A physical malformation.
3. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
(a) Senator Fitzpatrick.
(b) The reporter.
(c) The magazine editor.
(d) The President.
4. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His preacher.
(c) His children.
(d) The principal.
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) A waiter.
(d) An unknown man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon is used in the attack on the little girl in Chapter 1?
2. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
5. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)