|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
(b) Because the media will ruin his career.
(c) Because he breached White House security.
(d) Because his wife might find out.
2. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) On a playground.
(b) At a school.
(c) In a pediatrician's office.
(d) In a mall.
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
4. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) A waiter.
(c) An unknown man.
5. What is the President's name?
(a) George Byrnes.
(b) Abraham Thomas.
(c) Thomas Byrnes.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
3. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
5. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)