|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
2. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like the President.
(b) Like a teacher.
(c) In a disguise.
(d) Like a police officer.
3. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
4. Where is the little girl's body left after she is murdered in Chapter 1?
(a) On the sidewalk.
(b) The location is not revealed yet.
(c) In an old box.
(d) In a trash can.
5. Which child awakens Cross in Chapter 15?
(a) A vision of the dead girl.
(b) His son.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A neighbor's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
2. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. In which section of town does the child murder take place in Chapter 1?
4. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)