|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He crashes through the window and dies.
(b) He falls and dies.
(c) He is trampled in a crowd.
(d) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
2. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His children.
(c) The principal.
(d) His preacher.
3. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A candy vendor.
(b) A mime.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
4. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(d) A waiter.
5. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
(a) At the Waldorf Astoria.
(b) At the school.
(c) At the Jefferson Hotel.
(d) In her office.
Short Answer Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
4. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
5. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)