|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His preacher.
(b) The principal.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His children.
2. How is the little girl's killer dressed when he murders her?
(a) Like a teacher.
(b) In a disguise.
(c) Like a police officer.
(d) Like the President.
3. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The secret service.
(c) The chief.
4. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) Cross' son.
(b) The chief.
(c) Cross himself.
(d) The principal.
5. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Princess Di.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) Prince William.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
3. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
5. Whose murder is depicted on the videotape received by the media company?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)