|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Rosen.
(b) Sarah Green.
(c) Sara Nana.
(d) Sarah Johnson.
2. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) Randomly, using a phone book.
(b) By drawing the name from a hat.
(c) By flipping a coin.
(d) By playing a game.
3. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) The elementary school principal.
(b) A DC socialite.
(c) The President.
(d) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
4. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A cotton candy bag.
(b) A balloon.
(c) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(d) A candy wrapper.
5. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In an alley.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In front of her school.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
2. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
3. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
4. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
5. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)