|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) Cross loses a shoe.
(b) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(c) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(d) The department is planning to fire them.
2. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In front of her school.
(b) In bushes.
(c) Behind a bar.
(d) In an alley.
3. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) The killing will continue.
(b) They are next.
(c) The commissioner is the next victim.
(d) Not to look for the killers.
4. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(c) The Truth School killer.
(d) The Secret Service.
5. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) Beating and burn marks.
(b) All-over body beating.
(c) Beating on one side of her face.
(d) A stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
2. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
3. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
4. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)