|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Rosen.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sara Nana.
(d) Sarah Green.
2. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(a) Arlington Public Schools.
(c) George Washington University.
(d) The Sojourner Truth School.
3. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
(c) The Truth School killer.
(d) The Secret Service.
4. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) Beating and burn marks.
(c) All-over body beating.
(d) Beating on one side of her face.
5. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) The principal.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His preacher.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross call his grandmother?
2. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
3. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
4. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
5. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)