Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, Nobody is Safe Anymore—Nobody, Chapters 87-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(b) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(c) The woman sees the note and reads it.
(d) The woman spots the poem.
2. What decision does the President make, disregarding Cross' previous advice?
(a) To move to Camp David.
(b) To keep his scheduled appearances.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) To take a long vacation.
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sarah Johnson.
(c) Sarah Green.
(d) Sara Rosen.
4. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
(a) The airport.
(b) The White House.
(c) The school.
(d) A dark alley.
5. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
(a) A mental illness.
(b) A drug problem.
(c) Parental issues.
(d) A physical malformation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
2. What question remains in Cross' mind after a gunman is found dead in the tunnel where the President escaped?
3. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
4. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
5. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)