Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Dragonslayer, Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) An unknown man.
(c) The commissioner.
2. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) The commissioner is the next victim.
(b) They are next.
(c) Not to look for the killers.
(d) The killing will continue.
3. Where is the little girl killed in Chapter 1?
(a) In bushes.
(b) In an alley.
(c) In front of her school.
(d) Behind a bar.
4. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
(b) The chief.
(c) The media.
(d) The commissioner.
5. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A mime.
(b) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(c) A balloon artist.
(d) A candy vendor.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jack and Jill's killing style has sexual undertones, what kind of killing style does the little girl's murderer exhibit?
2. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
4. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)