|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) With a knock at the door.
(b) His cell phone rings.
(c) By an alarm clock.
(d) A window is broken.
2. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(b) A candy vendor.
(c) A mime.
(d) A balloon artist.
3. What is the Vice President's name?
4. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a pediatrician's office.
(b) On a playground.
(c) At a school.
(d) In a mall.
5. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
(b) The President.
(c) Various people.
(d) Jay Grayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
2. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
3. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
4. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)