|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
(a) Wacky Wayne.
(b) Chester the Molester.
(c) Weirdo Wayne.
(d) Chop it Off Charlie.
2. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) The commissioner.
(c) An unknown man.
3. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) A window is broken.
(b) With a knock at the door.
(c) His cell phone rings.
(d) By an alarm clock.
4. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(a) His mother.
(d) The Truth School killer.
5. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) He witnessed a murder.
(b) It was part of the arrangement.
(c) For fun.
(d) By accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
2. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
4. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)