|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Jack Johnson.
(c) Shanelle Green.
(d) Cross' son.
2. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
(a) The school.
(b) The White House.
(c) The airport.
(d) A dark alley.
3. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(b) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
(c) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
(d) The principal is a suspect.
4. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) A cotton candy bag.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) A balloon.
(d) An envelope with lunch money in it.
5. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
2. What does Cross call his grandmother?
3. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
5. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)