|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue remnant does Cross find near the school crime scene after the first murder?
(a) An envelope with lunch money in it.
(b) A candy wrapper.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A cotton candy bag.
2. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(a) Another drug dealer.
(b) The police.
(c) A witness.
3. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) By accident.
(b) He witnessed a murder.
(c) For fun.
(d) It was part of the arrangement.
4. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Truth School.
(c) A felony hot check case.
(d) The President's assassination.
5. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
(a) A trash can.
(b) A white face.
(c) Candy vendors.
(d) A balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross do on his off-time?
2. Who searches the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
3. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
4. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
5. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)