|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
2. What does Cross do on his off-time?
(a) Drinks too much.
(b) Has poker night with the boys.
(c) Works the Truth School case.
(d) Plays golf.
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
(a) In a mall.
(b) In a pediatrician's office.
(c) At a school.
(d) On a playground.
4. How is Cross awakened at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) His cell phone rings.
(b) A window is broken.
(c) By an alarm clock.
(d) With a knock at the door.
5. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(a) Natalie and Jack.
(b) Jack and Jill.
(c) Christine and her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
2. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
4. What is the President's name?
5. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)