|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After observing Cross and his children, who is agitated that Cross is such a good father?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The Truth School killer.
(c) The police commissioner.
(d) Cross' wife.
2. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
(a) He witnessed a murder.
(b) By accident.
(c) It was part of the arrangement.
(d) For fun.
3. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
(a) He crashes through the window and dies.
(b) He impales himself on the fence and dies.
(c) He is trampled in a crowd.
(d) He falls and dies.
4. What is the President's name?
(a) Abraham Thomas.
(b) George Byrnes.
(c) William J. Byrnes.
(d) Thomas Byrnes.
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) A waiter.
(d) An unknown man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross do on his off-time?
2. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
3. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
4. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
5. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)