|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(a) Christine and her husband.
(b) Natalie and Jack.
(c) Jack and Jill.
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
(a) The murder only.
(b) Cross' son.
(c) Christine's fear.
(d) The tip, plus more about themselves.
3. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) A candy vendor.
(c) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(d) A mime.
4. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
(a) An actor.
(b) The commissioner.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The President.
5. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) A waiter.
(c) An unknown man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
2. What advice does Cross give the President regarding public appearances?
3. Where is Natalie Sheehan killed?
4. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
5. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)