|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(c) An unknown man.
(d) A waiter.
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(b) A drug user.
(c) The President.
(d) A businessman.
4. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(b) The commissioner.
5. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Nana.
(b) Sarah Green.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sara Rosen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
2. Who invites Cross to the White House?
3. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
4. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
5. What happens when the suspect chased by Cross and his partner tries to escape when they have him cornered?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)