|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Cross and his partner chase across a courtyard as they investigate the school killings?
(a) A balloon artist.
(b) The alleged neighborhood child molester.
(c) A candy vendor.
(d) A mime.
2. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) The department is planning to fire them.
(b) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(c) Cross loses a shoe.
(d) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
3. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
(a) Because of the high profile murders in the area.
(b) Because his wife might find out.
(c) Because the media will ruin his career.
(d) Because he breached White House security.
4. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the President has been killed.
(b) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
(c) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(d) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
5. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(b) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
(c) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
(d) The principal is a suspect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
2. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
3. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
4. To which group does Jack's old friend belong?
5. What is the Vice President's name?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)