|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(a) Another drug dealer.
(c) A witness.
(d) The police.
2. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(a) An unknown man.
(c) A waiter.
3. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
(c) Nana Mama.
4. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Jack and Jill Task Force.
(c) The Presidential Security Organization.
(d) The Chief of Staff meeting.
5. What is the President's name?
(a) George Byrnes.
(b) Thomas Byrnes.
(c) Abraham Thomas.
(d) William J. Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
2. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
3. Who believes the death of the chased suspect in previous chapters closes the Truth School case?
4. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
5. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)