|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross listen to after the President gets the phone call that dodges White House security ?
(a) The commissioner rant about the case not being solved.
(b) A recording of the call that was received by the President.
(c) Sirens outside his bedroom window.
(d) The President's State of the Union speech.
2. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
(b) The President.
(c) A drug user.
(d) A businessman.
3. What does Cross call his grandmother?
(c) Mama Gran.
(d) Nana Mama.
4. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(b) The department is planning to fire them.
(c) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(d) Cross loses a shoe.
5. Who invites Cross to the White House?
(a) The FBI.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) The chief.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
2. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
3. What is Cross' son's name?
4. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
5. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)