|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Cross and his son take a walk?
(b) The Truth School killer.
(c) His mother.
2. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
(a) By flipping a coin.
(b) By drawing the name from a hat.
(c) By playing a game.
(d) Randomly, using a phone book.
3. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Johnson.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sarah Green.
(d) Sara Rosen.
4. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(b) A witness.
(c) Another drug dealer.
(d) The police.
5. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Into a crowd.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Across to another roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
2. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
3. At what location does Kevin Hawkins meet his target when his character is first introduced in the book?
4. Why does Jack kill a young boy?
5. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)