|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sarah Johnson.
(b) Sarah Green.
(c) Sara Nana.
(d) Sara Rosen.
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(b) That the ransom note will be found soon.
(c) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(d) That the woman making the call is depressed.
4. Who pushes the police chief against the wall at the crime scene where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
(b) An unknown man.
(c) A waiter.
5. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
(a) Drug dealer.
(c) Insurance fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Cross' house in Chapter 15?
2. What do Cross and Christine discuss after talking about the new lead he just got in Part 3 regarding the school killings?
3. Which case does Cross focus on during his typical work hours?
4. What is Natalie Sheehan's job?
5. What injury is evident in the first murder victim at the school?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)