|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Secret Service.
2. Who is Cross' physical conscience?
(a) Nana Mama.
(b) His partner.
3. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of the little girl.
(b) The death of the senator.
(c) The death of the chased suspect.
(d) The death of an unknown woman.
4. Why does Jack need to kill his old friend?
(a) He was hired to do so.
(b) To keep his own identity secret.
(c) His friend wants part of the action.
(d) To use his last bullet.
5. What is Kevin Hawkins' illegal role in the book?
(a) Insurance fraud.
(b) Drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
2. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
3. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
4. What is the name of the neighborhood child molester, in local rumors?
5. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)