|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the White House to speak to the President, able to dodge all security checks?
2. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Jay Grayer.
(b) Various people.
(c) The President.
3. Where does the suspect chased by Cross and his partner try to go when cornered?
(a) Over a large fence.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Across to another roof.
(d) Into a crowd.
4. What is the real name of the character who actively fulfills the role of Jill in the murders?
(a) Sara Rosen.
(b) Sara Nana.
(c) Sarah Johnson.
(d) Sarah Green.
5. What does Cross learn at the White House meeting?
(a) That the school principal is the President's daughter.
(b) That the President has been killed.
(c) That the President is cheating on his wife.
(d) That Jack and Jill called to tell the Secret Service about their next murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Cross a tip about the school killer that he has never heard rumor of previously?
2. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
3. What White House meeting does Cross attend?
4. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
5. Who is Kevin Hawkins' target when his character is first introduced?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)