|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Secret Service's code name for the President's wife?
2. Which case is Cross instructed to focus on after the death of the chased suspect?
(a) The death of the senator.
(b) The death of an unknown woman.
(c) The death of the little girl.
(d) The death of the chased suspect.
3. Whose home does Jack sneak into in a way that is NOT characteristic of his typical murders?
(c) General Aiden Cornwall.
(d) The President's.
4. What is the promise or threat that the President gets from the phone call that dodges White House security?
(a) The best time of his life.
(b) That his wife's lover will be killed next.
(c) That his assassination is already set in stone.
(d) That if he does not pardon a man, he will be killed next.
5. What is the previously unheard rumor that Cross receives regarding the school killer?
(a) A homeless man was seen in the area before the first killing.
(b) The principal is a suspect.
(c) An eyewitness saw a drug dealer kill the kid.
(d) Each kid is killed by a different killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
2. What is the President's name?
3. Whose trail does the President easily shake when he sneaks out of the White House?
4. Who is the third Jack and Jill victim?
5. What does Cross call his grandmother?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)