|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(b) Cross loses a shoe.
(c) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
(d) The department is planning to fire them.
2. What assumption does Cross make from the phone call that the President receives?
(a) That the man making the call has a nervous condition.
(b) That Jack or Jill is someone close to the President.
(c) That the woman making the call is depressed.
(d) That the ransom note will be found soon.
3. Who awakens Cross at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(d) John Sampson.
4. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) The President.
(b) Jay Grayer.
(c) Various people.
5. What is Cross' son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President forbid Cross to do?
2. Why is there concern when the President sneaks out of the White House?
3. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
4. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
5. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)