|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initially saves Kevin Hawkins' first target?
(a) The police.
(c) A witness.
(d) Another drug dealer.
2. Who foils the kidnapping attempt that occurs in a public place?
3. What words best describe Cross' feelings about the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) Cold and calculated.
(b) Passionate and planned.
(c) Hurried and unprofessional.
(d) Whimsical and flighty.
4. What, according to Cross, is missing from the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) A weapon.
(c) The victim.
5. Who has a plan that seems to involve the President?
(a) The Truth School killer.
(b) The President's wife.
(d) Jack and Jill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jack and Jill select their next victim?
2. What is the President's name?
3. Who is watching the President as he sneaks out of the White House to meet a lover?
4. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
5. Who was the first murder victim at the school and left in plain view?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)