|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, A-Hunting We Will Go, Chapters 53-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Cross and his partner are chasing their suspect on one side of town?
(a) Cross loses a shoe.
(b) The real killer makes another attempt across town.
(c) The department is planning to fire them.
(d) A killer ransacks Cross' house.
2. Who takes a day off to enjoy a luxury hotel while Cross is meeting with the White House group?
(a) Jack and Jill.
(b) Natalie and Jack.
(c) Christine and her husband.
3. Who is the celebrity speaker at a party in which Jack and Jill plan to enact their second murder?
(a) Princess Di.
(c) Prince William.
(d) The Queen of England.
4. Who has always called the police to report the Jack and Jill murders?
(a) The President.
(b) Jay Grayer.
(c) Various people.
5. Where does the chase of a school killing suspect lead Cross and his partner?
(a) To a deadend alley.
(b) To a rooftop.
(c) Into a crowd.
(d) To a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual to see in Cross' neighborhood?
2. Who pushes Cross at the crime seen where Natalie Sheehan was killed?
3. At what public place does a foiled kidnapping attempt occur?
4. Who does Cross visit when he has trouble sleeping?
5. To whom does Cross speak regarding the previously unheard rumor he receives regarding the school killings?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)