|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
(a) The Statue of Liberty.
(b) Times Square.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) Madison Square Garden.
2. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
(a) Off-duty officers who live in the neighborhood.
(b) The media.
(c) Alex alone.
(d) The chief himself.
3. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A ransom note.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bullet.
4. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he is the killer's father.
(b) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(c) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
(d) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
5. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(b) Jill's brother.
(c) Kevin Hawkins.
(d) The President's mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
2. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
3. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
4. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
5. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)