|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) With electronic altering.
(b) Muffled by a sock.
(c) They used closed captioning.
(d) At false pitches.
2. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
(b) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
(c) George Washington School of Arts.
(d) Truth Sojourner School.
3. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A poem.
(b) A ransom note.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bullet.
4. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 50.
(b) More than 450.
(c) About 150.
(d) More than 300.
5. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
2. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
3. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
4. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
5. Who kills Jill?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)