|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
(a) Off-duty officers who live in the neighborhood.
(b) The chief himself.
(c) The media.
(d) Alex alone.
2. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) With a flower delivery.
(b) Poem on his hotel bed.
(c) Rolled up in a towel.
(d) Candy gram.
3. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) The Truth School murders.
(b) The Jack and Jill murders.
(c) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(d) None -- he has been fired.
4. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(a) The family's pit bull.
(b) Nana Mama.
5. Which media company receives a videotape depicting a murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
2. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
3. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
4. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
5. Where is the President scheduled to speak during his New York visit?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)