|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) George Washington School of Arts.
(b) Truth Sojourner School.
(c) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
2. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A gun.
(b) A poem.
(c) A ransom note.
(d) A bullet.
3. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) The Truth School murders.
(b) The Jack and Jill murders.
(c) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(d) None -- he has been fired.
4. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(b) Nana Mama.
(d) No one.
5. Who kills Jill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
2. Who sends the videotaped murder to the media company?
3. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
4. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
5. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)