|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
2. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
(a) How to escape.
(b) New identities.
(c) Their next murder.
(d) Their upcoming vacation.
3. Who kills Jill?
4. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) The killing will continue.
(b) They are next.
(c) The commissioner is the next victim.
(d) Not to look for the killers.
5. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
(a) They had family members murdered, too.
(b) To protect American morals.
(c) For fun.
(d) They are bored with American life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
2. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
3. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
4. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
5. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)