|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The principal.
(d) The chief.
2. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(b) Nana Mama.
(d) The family's pit bull.
3. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(b) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(c) The pool of CIA hit men.
(d) Foreign embassies.
4. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
(a) Wayne Vernon.
(b) Damien Cross.
(c) Vernon Wheatley.
(d) Alex Jr.
5. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She's out of place in the poor community.
(b) She wears lots of jewelry.
(c) She does not like children.
(d) She is 20 years younger than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
2. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
3. Who kills Jill?
4. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
5. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)