|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
(a) Muffled by a sock.
(b) They used closed captioning.
(c) With electronic altering.
(d) At false pitches.
2. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(b) The family's pit bull.
(d) Nana Mama.
3. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 50.
(b) More than 450.
(c) More than 300.
(d) About 150.
4. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
(a) To protect American morals.
(b) They had family members murdered, too.
(c) For fun.
(d) They are bored with American life.
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer has some distinctive feature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels to New York with the President?
2. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
5. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)