|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(c) Nana Mama.
(d) The family's pit bull.
2. Why do the killers in the videotaped murder say they are killing?
(a) To protect American morals.
(b) For fun.
(c) They had family members murdered, too.
(d) They are bored with American life.
3. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Johnnie Smith.
(b) Mary Johnson.
(c) Christine Johnson.
(d) Natalie Johnson.
4. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) They are next.
(b) The commissioner is the next victim.
(c) The killing will continue.
(d) Not to look for the killers.
5. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) The principal.
(b) Cross himself.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) The chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
2. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
3. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
5. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)