|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sleeping on Cross' sun porch?
(a) Nana Mama.
(b) The family's pit bull.
2. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
(a) A bullet.
(b) A poem.
(c) A gun.
(d) A ransom note.
3. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(b) She was the President's mistress.
(c) She was Jill's sister.
(d) She hated poetry.
4. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman spots the poem.
(b) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(c) The woman sees the note and reads it.
(d) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
5. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
(a) His children.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His preacher.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
2. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
3. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
4. How are the voices on the videotaped murder recorded?
5. Who kills Jill?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)