|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
2. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(b) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(c) The woman spots the poem.
(d) The woman sees the note and reads it.
3. Who sees the killer at Cross' home?
(a) No one.
(b) Nana Mama.
4. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
(a) They are next.
(b) Not to look for the killers.
(c) The killing will continue.
(d) The commissioner is the next victim.
5. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(c) Drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
2. Who kills Jill?
3. Who is the second Truth School student that is killed?
4. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
5. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)