|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Poem on his hotel bed.
(b) Rolled up in a towel.
(c) Candy gram.
(d) With a flower delivery.
2. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
(a) Truth Sojourner School.
(b) George Washington School of Arts.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt Military Academy.
(d) Georgetown School of Performing Arts.
3. Why does the Truth School killer feel abandoned by Cross?
(a) Because he believes Cross is his father.
(b) Because Cross was once the killer's mentor.
(c) Because he is the killer's father.
(d) Because he is investigating the Jack and Jill murders.
4. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
(a) A knife.
(b) A poem.
(c) A baby.
(d) A gun.
5. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(b) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
2. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
3. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
4. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
5. Law enforcement officials thought the murder at the Kennedy Center could have been a mistake. Who did they suspect was the real target of the attack?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)