|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed at the Kennedy Center?
(a) The President's wife.
(b) The President himself.
(c) A Supreme Court Justice.
(d) The President's girlfriend.
2. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
(a) Johnnie Smith.
(b) Christine Johnson.
(c) Natalie Johnson.
(d) Mary Johnson.
3. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
(a) Alex alone.
(b) The chief himself.
(c) The media.
(d) Off-duty officers who live in the neighborhood.
4. Who makes arrangements for an investigation into the Truth School killings?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) The principal.
(c) The chief.
5. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman sees the note and reads it.
(b) The woman spots the poem.
(c) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(d) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
2. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
3. Who travels to New York with the President?
4. How old is the Truth School killer?
5. What is dropped into a woman's bag at the Kennedy Center?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)