|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) Foreign embassies.
(b) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(c) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
(d) The pool of CIA hit men.
2. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
3. How does the President receive a message from Jack and Jill in New York?
(a) Rolled up in a towel.
(b) Candy gram.
(c) With a flower delivery.
(d) Poem on his hotel bed.
4. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) None -- he has been fired.
(b) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(c) The Truth School murders.
(d) The Jack and Jill murders.
5. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(a) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps keep Cross focused on the right priorities?
2. What do Jack and Jill discuss as they fly over a presidential retreat?
3. Who kills Jill?
4. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
5. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)