|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Truth School killer?
(c) Unknown at this point.
2. Who does Jack meet in his own hotel room that he hugs?
(a) The President.
3. What was the occupation of the Truth School killer's father?
(a) Drug dealer.
4. What do law enforcement officials discover about the murder victim at the Kennedy Center?
(a) She was the President's mistress.
(b) She was Jill's sister.
(c) She had been a member of the Secret Service in the past.
(d) She hated poetry.
5. Why is the hit man forced to shoot sooner?
(a) The woman reports the gun to the Secret Service.
(b) The woman spots the poem.
(c) The bullet falls out of the woman's purse.
(d) The woman sees the note and reads it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
2. Over which presidential retreat do Jack and Jill fly?
3. Which nearby school does an investigator visit to see if any teachers witnessed anything unusual around the time of the Truth School killings?
4. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
5. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)