|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
(a) Cross himself.
(b) The chief.
(c) The principal.
(d) Cross' son.
2. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
(a) The chief himself.
(b) Off-duty officers who live in the neighborhood.
(c) The media.
(d) Alex alone.
3. How many New York City police officers greet the President at the airport?
(a) About 50.
(b) More than 450.
(c) About 150.
(d) More than 300.
4. Which case is Cross assigned to investigate solely?
(a) The Jack and Jill murders.
(b) Both the Jack and Jill and Truth School murders.
(c) None -- he has been fired.
(d) The Truth School murders.
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
(d) The chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jill found holding when her body is discovered?
2. How old is the Truth School killer?
3. What warning do police receive from the videotaped murder?
4. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
5. While Cross' investigation of the Jack and Jill killings heats up, who investigates the school killings?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)