|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, No Rules, No Regrets, Chapters 77-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Kennedy Center killing, where do investigators begin to search for suspects?
(a) The pool of CIA hit men.
(b) Foreign embassies.
(c) Readers of The Catcher and the Rye.
(d) People who had been fired by the Secret Service.
2. Which of the killers makes way into the President's entourage in New York?
3. What word do the killers in the videotaped murder use to describe their actions?
4. Who do Jack and Jill get to commit their third murder?
(a) Kevin Hawkins.
(b) The President's mistress.
(c) An unknown hit man who is really an undercover cop.
(d) Jill's brother.
5. Why is Cross fascinated with the Truth School principal?
(a) She is 20 years younger than he is.
(b) She's out of place in the poor community.
(c) She wears lots of jewelry.
(d) She does not like children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the principal from the Truth School?
2. Who positively identifies the second student victim?
3. What, specifically, does Cross believe the Truth School killer might have?
4. Who investigates the Truth School killings?
5. Who thinks the Truth School killer might be a beginner?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)