Prologue, The Game Begins
1. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(a) The Sojourner Truth School.
(b) Arlington Public Schools.
(c) George Washington University.
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The President.
(b) The Truth Killer.
(c) Jack and Jill.
(d) Another police investigator.
5. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
6. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Homicide investigator.
(b) Fingerprint expert.
(c) Secret Service protection.
(d) Patrol officer.
7. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) The President.
(c) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(d) The elementary school principal.
8. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
9. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By poison.
(b) By strangling.
(c) By stabbing.
(d) By gunshot.
This section contains 4,222 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)