1. Which installment in Patterson's Alex Cross series is this book?
2. How many murder cases does Cross investigate in this book?
3. Where does Cross' son attend school?
(a) The Sojourner Truth School.
(c) George Washington University.
(d) Arlington Public Schools.
4. Who kills high profile celebrities in this book?
(a) The Truth Killer.
(b) Another police investigator.
(c) The President.
(d) Jack and Jill.
5. Which police department employs Cross?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The state of Maryland.
(c) Washington, DC.
6. What is Cross' official job?
(a) Fingerprint expert.
(b) Secret Service protection.
(c) Patrol officer.
(d) Homicide investigator.
7. Who is the first victim of Jack and Jill?
(a) A DC socialite.
(b) The elementary school principal.
(c) Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
(d) The President.
8. Who videotapes the murder of Jack and Jill's first victim?
9. How do Jack and Jill kill their first victim?
(a) By stabbing.
(b) By gunshot.
(c) By poison.
(d) By strangling.
This section contains 4,222 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)