Prologue, The Game Begins
* Sam Harrison watches outside the apartment of Senator Daniel Fitzpatrick.
* The senator and a beautiful woman climb out of a car and go inside the apartment.
* Sam knocks on the apartment door and is greeted by a naked woman. They refer to each other as Jack and Jill.
* Jill takes Jack to the bedroom where she has tied the senator to the bed.
* Jacks shoots the senator in the head, killing him. Jill videotapes the murder.
* On the other side of town, a girl is lured into the bushes by a stranger.
* The man hits the girl with a baseball bat, killing her.
Part One, It's Tomorrow Again, Chapters 1-14
* Alex Cross wakes only a few hours after going to sleep to the sounds of his partner, John Sampson, banging on the door.
* Sampson tells Cross that there has been a murder at the...
This section contains 2,865 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)