|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1938'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
2. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
3. By the middle of 1937, Victor and Eva are taking long country drives for what purpose?
(a) To see relatives.
(c) To discuss escape plans.
(d) To search for retail items.
4. Eva and Victor are between what ages, respectively, during 1933?
(a) 50 and 60.
(b) 60 and 50.
(c) 52 and 61.
(d) 61 and 52.
5. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
(a) A telegraph.
(b) A mimeograph machine.
(c) A transcription machine.
(d) A typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In February, what accident are the Klemperers witness to?
2. When was Eva born?
3. In October 1938, when Victor becomes ill, why can't he obtain medical attention?
4. When Hitler visits Italy in 1938, it becomes evident that he is Mussolini's ____________.
5. With which political ideology is the Klemperers' friend, Gusti Wieghardt, enamored?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)