|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1938'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For most of 1937, Klemperer finds himself believing that most Germans have always been somewhat ____________.
2. What does Klemperer risk for avoiding giving the Nazi salute during class?
(c) Loss of employment.
3. At what point during classes are professors expected to give the Nazi salute?
(a) At the beginning.
(b) At the end.
(c) In the middle.
(d) While giving out homework.
4. Victor Klemperer, the diarist, is a ___________ who has converted to _________.
(a) Protestant; Judaism.
(b) Jew; Catholicism.
(c) Jew; Protestantism.
(d) Catholic; Judaism.
5. What kind of car does Klemperer buy after receiving his driving permit?
(a) A 1932 Opel.
(b) A 1932 Ford.
(c) A 1936 Volkswagen.
(d) A 1934 Volvo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
2. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
3. Which of Victor's relatives dies in October 1937?
4. What is the truth about the voluntary Nazi political-fund drives?
5. In his entries of 1938, what health problem does Victor fret about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)