|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1938'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1938, Germany annexes __________ in a non-violent political victory known today as the Anschluss.
(b) The Sudetenland.
2. When was Eva born?
(a) October, 9, 1882.
(b) July 13, 1882.
(c) July 13, 1881.
(d) October 9, 1881.
3. Along with his strongest recommendations to flee Germany, what does Georg give Victor and Eva Klemperer?
(a) A year's supply of medicine.
(b) A considerable sum of money.
(c) Secret information about what Hitler has planned next for the Jews.
(d) Tickets on the next flight out of Germany.
4. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
(a) The garden.
(b) The study.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
5. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Nazi party come to power in January 1933?
2. Klemperer finds the costs of maintaining the car to be extremely ______________.
3. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
4. With whom is Klemperer involved in a lawsuit during 1933 and 1934?
5. With which political ideology is the Klemperers' friend, Gusti Wieghardt, enamored?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)