|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1938'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
2. In 1935, most of the construction on the new house is complete. In what area of the house does Eva spend most of her time working?
(a) The garden.
(b) The living room.
(c) The study.
(d) The kitchen.
3. As Klemperer reads accounts of France and England's negotiations and compromises with Germany, he is especially disgusted with _____________'s compliant negotiations.
4. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
5. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klemperer begin to question as 1933 progresses?
2. What U.S. town does Betty emigrate to?
3. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
4. Toward the end of 1935, ______________ of food and various other materials become common.
5. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, The Eighteenth Century?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)