|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1938'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The government uses various ________ methods to harass Jews and other so-called undesirables.
2. On what level do boycotts of Jewish-supplied goods and services occur during 1933?
3. The mass _____________ of Jews has had the effect of separating friends and relatives.
4. Klemperer often deplores ____________ who knowingly support the Hitler government.
(d) Farm coalitions.
5. In his entries of 1938, what health problem does Victor fret about?
(a) Eva's anxiety.
(b) Eva's teeth.
(c) His eyesight.
(d) His heart condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1938, _____________ is partitioned and Germany claims a huge part of the country.
2. In what month does Klemperer receive his driving permit?
3. Why do family members and friends among the groups who are discriminated against by the Nazis begin to lose track of each other?
4. For what reason was Klemperer discharged from the army?
5. What makes Klemperer break off all contact with the Wieghardts?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)