|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1938'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of expensive medical care does Eva require in 1934?
(a) Dental work.
(b) In-patient mental care.
(c) Open-heart surgery.
(d) A liver transplant.
2. How much of the retirement pay that they had worked for do Catholics, Communists, and Jews who lose their jobs get?
(b) Half retirement pay.
(c) Full retirement pay.
(d) One-third retirement pay.
3. In which city does Klemperer note that Jews are rumored to have been forcibly relocated to ghettos?
4. In addition to Jews and Catholics, what group of people comes under discrimination in 1938?
5. When Klemperer's youngest sister, Wally Sussman, dies, in what city is the funeral held?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which town have the Klemperers purchased an empty lot?
2. In what month of 1934 do the Klemperers move into their home in Dölzschen?
3. Why is Klemperer's manuscript of <I>The Eighteenth Century</I> rejected?
4. Who was killed during the Night of the Long Knives?
5. What is the topic of Klemperer's book, <I>The Eighteenth Century</I>?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)