|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1939'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Gusti Weighardt write the Klemperers she is moving to?
2. In 1939, what is issued to the Jews?
(a) Special 'Jew' identity cards.
(b) Rationing cards.
(c) Special 'Jew' armbands.
(d) The dates on which they must move to the nearest ghetto.
3. In November 1939, an unsuccessful attempt is made to assassinate:
4. Who accompanies the Klemperers to Berlin?
5. In his entries of 1939, Victor Klemperer spends some time pondering the relationship between Jews and:
(a) Other European nations.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) The historic German nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The politicized and specialized language of ________________ continues to seep into common, everyday usage.
2. What type of marriages are prohibited?
3. In 1937, on which book does Klemperer continue to work?
4. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
5. Jews face much stricter rationing than ___________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)