|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1939'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
2. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
(a) The names of the months.
(b) The names of the cities and towns.
(c) The regions of the country.
(d) The days of the week.
3. What city does Gusti Weighardt write the Klemperers she is moving to?
4. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(d) Anything other than civil marriages.
5. Who accompanies the Klemperers to Berlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
2. By the middle of 1937, Victor and Eva are taking long country drives for what purpose?
3. In 1939, what is issued to the Jews?
4. What makes food and commercial items increasingly difficult to obtain as 1939 progresses?
5. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)