|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1939'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies the Klemperers to Berlin?
2. In which war does Italy become involved toward the end of 1935?
(a) The Balkan War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Abyssinian War.
(d) The Armenian War.
3. To which location does Georg Klemperer first emigrate after the Nazis strip Jews of their citizenship and rights?
4. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
5. What does Victor begin doing with his personal items?
(a) Selling them in yard sales.
(b) Packing them in preparation for the move.
(c) Giving them away.
(d) Selling them to pawnbrokers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the newspapers give the responsibility of breeding Nordic-blooded individuals to escape the taint of Jewry?
2. How do the Klemperers mitigate maintenance costs?
3. What does Klemperer expect in the wake of the assassination attempt that does not seem to materialize?
4. In his entries of 1939, Victor Klemperer spends some time pondering the relationship between Jews and:
5. How does Victor Klemperer respond to his brother's advice after considering it?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)