|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1939'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Klemperer receive a reduced-rate retirement payment?
(a) He is a veteran of World War I.
(b) He is a veteran of World War I and is married to an Aryan woman.
(c) He is a convert to Christianity.
(d) He is a veteran of World War I and is a convert to Christianity.
2. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
(a) Work camps.
(b) Military service.
(c) Indoctrination classes.
(d) Church attendance.
3. In addition to continuing dental problems, what health problem does Eva suffer from during 1937?
4. What type of marriages are prohibited?
(a) Anything other than civil marriages.
5. Jewish bank accounts are _____________ and ready cash is seized.
(b) Divided among heirs.
(c) Listed in the official party newspaper.
(d) Signed over to the Palestinian government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of office equipment does Victor learn to use in 1935?
2. How do the Klemperers mitigate maintenance costs?
3. In late 1937, Hjalmar Schacht retires as the minister of ____________.
4. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
5. In his entries of 1939, Victor Klemperer spends some time pondering the relationship between Jews and:
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)