|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1939'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1935, which religious group begins experiencing persecution, including lengthy prison terms?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(d) Seventh-Day Adventists.
2. Why does Klemperer speculate and report rumor and innuendo instead of actual news?
(a) There is a nationwide news blackout.
(b) Jews aren't allowed to listen to the radio.
(c) He doesn't trust the official news media.
(d) Jews aren't allowed to read the newspapers.
3. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
(a) They are arrested.
(b) They are fired.
(c) They are offered buyout packages.
(d) They are asked to resign.
4. Jewish bank accounts are _____________ and ready cash is seized.
(b) Divided among heirs.
(c) Signed over to the Palestinian government.
(d) Listed in the official party newspaper.
5. As the Nazification of Germany continues in 1935, what is altered to the ancient German names?
(a) The names of the months.
(b) The regions of the country.
(c) The names of the cities and towns.
(d) The days of the week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
2. What does Victor begin doing with his personal items?
3. What illness does Victor contract during 1935?
4. What type of marriages are prohibited?
5. Where are the Klemperers told they will have to live after their house is rented?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)