|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through '1939'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1935, how are Catholics, Communists, and Jews who are still employed removed from their jobs?
(a) They are offered buyout packages.
(b) They are asked to resign.
(c) They are fired.
(d) They are arrested.
2. What happens to Victor's sister, Grete, after she suffers a mental collapse and a heart attack?
(a) She is sent to Buchenwald and put to death.
(b) She is placed in a sanatorium.
(c) She is placed in a nursing home.
(d) She is sent to the hospital.
3. In what month does Klemperer receive a planned termination notice?
4. Where are the Klemperers told they will have to live after their house is rented?
(a) The Dresden ghetto.
(b) Their old apartment in Dresden.
(c) The Berlin ghetto.
(d) The Dölzchen ghetto.
5. What type of medical treatments does Eva undergo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tragedy does Klemperer believe reflects poorly on Hitler's government?
2. What was the name of the 1935 law that deprived German Jews of their citizenship and rights?
3. Which group does Klemperer say is the object of virulent Nazi messages in 1937?
4. In 1937, on which book does Klemperer continue to work?
5. Hitler proclaims compulsory ______________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)