|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
2. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(a) Prince John.
4. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
(a) A monk.
(b) A minstrel.
(c) A yeoman.
(d) A woman.
5. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) A chapel.
(b) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(d) Sherwood Forest.
6. What type of work does Gurth do?
7. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Fitzurse's visit.
(b) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
(c) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
(d) Malvoisin's visit.
8. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
9. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
10. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
11. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
12. Who does Cedric hope to marry Rowena to?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(c) Lucas Beaumanoir.
(d) Waldemar Fitzurse.
13. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
(a) Isaac's sister.
(b) Isaac's servant.
(c) Isaac's concubine.
(d) Isaac's niece.
14. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) Lady Rowena.
(b) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin Hood.
15. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The champion knight.
(b) The loser of the tournament.
(c) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
(d) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
2. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
3. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
4. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
5. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)