|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
(a) A palmer.
(b) A monk.
(c) A peddler.
(d) A minstrel.
2. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
(c) De Bracy.
3. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A bugle call.
(d) Yelling outside.
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(d) Prince John.
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
(a) Isaac's sister.
(b) Isaac's concubine.
(c) Isaac's niece.
(d) Isaac's servant.
6. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
7. Who is De Bracy?
(a) Prince John's archer.
(b) Price John's nephew.
(c) Prince John's knight.
(d) Prince John's councellor.
8. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
(a) An apple.
(b) A piece of venison.
(c) A pastry.
(d) A bottle of ale.
9. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
10. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
(b) That the Saxons be freed.
(c) That King Richard's life is spared.
(d) That he be allowed to leave England.
11. Who does Cedric hope to marry Rowena to?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(c) Lucas Beaumanoir.
(d) Waldemar Fitzurse.
12. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Usurps the throne.
(b) Declares war.
(c) Sends a rescue party.
(d) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
13. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In the chapel.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In the dungeon.
(d) In the tower.
14. What is Cedric's son named?
15. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Ambitious.
(b) The Bloodthirsty.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The Lion-Hearted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
2. Who has Isaac been deserted by in Chapter 19?
3. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
4. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
5. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)