|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) One hundred zecchins.
(b) Twenty zecchins.
(c) Eight zecchins.
(d) One thousand zecchins.
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(b) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(c) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
3. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By hanging him out the tower window.
(b) By burying him alive.
(c) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
(d) By piercing his skin with needles.
4. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
(a) We In Our Wandering.
(b) Some Are Gaming.
(c) I, A Wandering Scholar Lad.
(d) The Barefooted Friar.
5. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
(a) A wrestling contest.
(b) A foot race.
(c) A sheep herding contest.
(d) An archery contest.
6. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
(a) A bugle call.
(b) An explosion.
(c) Yelling outside.
(d) A dog barking.
7. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His ward.
(b) His seat.
(c) His hat.
(d) His land.
8. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
9. Who wins the archery contest?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(c) The Black Knight.
10. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(c) The Disinherited Knight.
(d) The Black Knight.
11. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
12. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(d) Prince John.
13. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The loser of the tournament.
(b) The champion knight.
(c) Prince John.
(d) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
14. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
15. Who is De Bracy?
(a) Prince John's knight.
(b) Prince John's archer.
(c) Price John's nephew.
(d) Prince John's councellor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the keeper of the forest that Friar Tuck referred to?
2. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
3. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
4. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
5. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)