|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
2. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(b) Table etiquette.
(c) Differing manner of dress.
(d) A language barrier.
3. Who is the keeper of the forest that Friar Tuck referred to?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(c) Prince John.
4. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
(a) The lute.
(b) The harp.
(c) The pipe.
(d) The cornet.
5. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(b) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(c) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(d) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
6. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
(a) A woman.
(b) A minstrel.
(c) A yeoman.
(d) A monk.
7. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) His Muslim slaves.
(b) De Bracy.
(c) His guardsmen.
8. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
9. What does Bois-Guilbert intend to keep as his prize from the attack on the Saxons?
(b) Some armor.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A money chest.
10. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Robin Hood.
(d) The Disinherited Knight.
11. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(a) De Bracy.
12. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) One thousand silver pounds.
(b) That Isaac kill Cedric.
(c) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
(d) Isaac's land.
13. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To visit the chapel.
(b) To the kitchen for drinks.
(c) To see the castle's healer.
(d) To travel with the Normans.
14. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) The Palmer.
(d) De Bracy.
15. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(b) For God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
3. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
4. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
5. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)