|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(b) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(c) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(d) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
2. Who is Higg?
(a) A knight.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A healer.
(d) A clergyman.
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To travel with the Normans.
(b) To visit the chapel.
(c) To see the castle's healer.
(d) To the kitchen for drinks.
5. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With the cavalry advancing.
(b) With arrows being shot.
(c) With fires being set.
(d) With boulders being catapaulted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
2. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
3. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
4. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
5. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)