|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the archery contest?
(b) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
2. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she convert to Christianity.
(b) That she marry De Bracy.
(c) That she disguise herself to escape.
(d) That she run away to Spain.
3. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
(a) Singing crazily.
(b) Dousing herself with oil.
(c) Running through the castle halls.
(d) Sounding a bugle.
4. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
(b) To marry Rebecca.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Urfried's father?
2. Who is Rebecca?
3. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
4. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
5. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)