|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A priest.
(b) A signal of surrender.
(c) A flagon of ale.
(d) A quick battle.
2. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
3. How many brothers did the person Rebecca encountered in her cell have?
4. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
(b) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
(c) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(d) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
5. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To travel with the Normans.
(b) To the kitchen for drinks.
(c) To visit the chapel.
(d) To see the castle's healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
2. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
3. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
4. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)