|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Sends a rescue party.
(b) Declares war.
(c) Usurps the throne.
(d) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
2. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
(a) A sheep herding contest.
(b) A wrestling contest.
(c) A foot race.
(d) An archery contest.
3. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she disguise herself to escape.
(b) That she convert to Christianity.
(c) That she marry De Bracy.
(d) That she run away to Spain.
4. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
5. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
2. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
3. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
4. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
5. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)