|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
(a) The church.
(b) The outlaws.
(d) Prince John.
2. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
(a) Tell the Normans of King Richard's whereabouts.
(b) Trade his life for Cedric's.
(c) Marry Rowena.
(d) Ransom the prisoners.
3. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) Helping outlaws.
(c) Tax evasion.
4. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
(a) The cornet.
(b) The pipe.
(c) The lute.
(d) The harp.
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(b) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(c) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
2. Who is Higg?
3. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
4. What is Cedric's son named?
5. Who does De Bracy think is the Black Knight?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)