|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ambrose?
(a) A yeoman.
(b) A forest outlaw.
(c) A knight.
(d) A monk.
2. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
3. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
(a) A monk.
(b) Two soldiers.
4. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
(b) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
(c) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(d) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
5. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
(c) The palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
2. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
3. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
4. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)