|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A trial.
(b) A battle.
(c) A tournament.
(d) A conference.
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
(a) A chaplain.
(b) The Grand Master's assistant.
(c) A powerful lord.
(d) The castle's marshall.
3. Who wins the archery contest?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(d) The Black Knight.
4. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
(a) That Rebecca had murdered Athelstane.
(b) That Rebecca taught him to make poison.
(c) That Rebecca cured him of palsy.
(d) That Rebecca had been seen fraternizing with men.
5. What disgusts Cedric about Urfried?
(a) That she did not commit suicide.
(b) That she now hates the Saxons.
(c) That she finds pleasure in misery.
(d) That she is insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
2. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
3. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
4. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
5. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)