|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ambrose?
(a) A forest outlaw.
(b) A knight.
(c) A monk.
(d) A yeoman.
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A scroll.
(b) A brooch.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A sword.
3. Who wins the archery contest?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(d) The Black Knight.
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(c) Prince John.
5. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
(b) Toquilstone castle.
(c) The Sunken Cross.
(d) A broken bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
2. Who has Isaac been deserted by in Chapter 19?
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. Realizing that his men are deserting him, what does Prince John suggest?
5. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)