|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) Daniel Defoe.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Sir Walter Scott.
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(b) Prince John.
3. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
(a) A piece of venison.
(b) A pastry.
(c) A bottle of ale.
(d) An apple.
4. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(c) De Bracy.
(d) Prince John.
5. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
(b) Ivanhoe faints.
(c) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(d) Lady Rowena faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
2. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
3. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
4. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
5. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)