|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Disinherited Knight.
(d) Robin Hood.
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(b) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(c) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(d) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
3. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
(a) A wrestling contest.
(b) An archery contest.
(c) A sheep herding contest.
(d) A foot race.
4. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(c) De Bracy.
5. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Urfried's father?
2. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
3. How much does Isaac set the Prior's ransom for?
4. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
5. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight as a gift?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)