|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
(a) Helping outlaws.
(b) Deer hunting.
(d) Tax evasion.
2. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Front-de-Boeuf's slaves.
3. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Raise his visor.
(b) Dismount his horse.
(c) Bow to the prince.
(d) Battle again.
4. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
(a) I, A Wandering Scholar Lad.
(b) We In Our Wandering.
(c) The Barefooted Friar.
(d) Some Are Gaming.
5. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(c) De Bracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
2. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
3. What does De Bracy promise Rowena should she marry him?
4. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
5. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)