|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
(a) By dusk.
(b) By noon.
(c) By dawn.
(d) By midnight.
2. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
(a) In York.
(b) At a chapel.
(c) At a monastery.
(d) At the Templar Knight's headquarters.
3. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) Lady Rowena.
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) His guardsmen.
(c) De Bracy.
(d) His Muslim slaves.
5. Who is De Bracy?
(a) Prince John's councellor.
(b) Price John's nephew.
(c) Prince John's archer.
(d) Prince John's knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
2. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
3. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
4. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
5. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)