|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
(b) De Bracy.
2. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Ivanhoe faints.
(b) Lady Rowena faints.
(c) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(d) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
3. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A trial.
(b) A tournament.
(c) A battle.
(d) A conference.
4. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
5. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can still watch the sunrise.
(b) She can hope for freedom.
(c) She can pursue revenge.
(d) She can aid the people in her household.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
2. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
3. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
4. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)