|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cedric's son named?
2. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(b) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(c) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
(d) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That the Saxons be freed.
(b) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
(c) That King Richard's life is spared.
(d) That he be allowed to leave England.
5. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
2. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
3. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
4. What does Ulrica do after visiting Front-de-Boeuf?
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)