|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Daniel Defoe.
(c) Sir Walter Scott.
(d) D.H. Lawrence.
3. Who was Urfried's father?
(a) Torquil Wolfganger.
(b) Ailbeart Wolfganger.
(c) Steafan Wolfganger.
(d) Cuithbrig Wolfganger.
4. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
5. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(b) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
(c) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
(d) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
2. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
4. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
5. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)