|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With boulders being catapaulted.
(b) With the cavalry advancing.
(c) With arrows being shot.
(d) With fires being set.
2. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) Prince John.
3. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
(a) At the Templar Knight's headquarters.
(b) At a chapel.
(c) At a monastery.
(d) In York.
4. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
(a) To save him.
(b) To marry Rebecca.
(c) To kill him.
5. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
(a) Prince John.
(c) The Prior of Jorvaulx.
(d) The Black Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
2. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
3. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
4. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
5. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)