|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
(a) A palmer.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A minstrel.
(d) A monk.
2. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
(a) Isaac's sister.
(b) Isaac's servant.
(c) Isaac's niece.
(d) Isaac's concubine.
3. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(b) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(c) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
4. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
(b) De Bracy.
5. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(b) For God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
2. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
3. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
5. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)