|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Prince John.
(d) The Prior of Jorvaulx.
2. Who is the keeper of the forest that Friar Tuck referred to?
(a) Robin of Locksley.
(d) Prince John.
3. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
4. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Ulrica.
(b) Lady Millicent.
(c) Lady Rebecca.
(d) Lady Rowena.
5. What is Cedric's son named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
2. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
3. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
4. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
5. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)