|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can hope for freedom.
(b) She can still watch the sunrise.
(c) She can aid the people in her household.
(d) She can pursue revenge.
2. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) The Black Knight.
3. Who is the keeper of the forest that Friar Tuck referred to?
(c) Prince John.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
4. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A gold flag.
(b) A red flag.
(c) A black flag.
(d) A white flag.
5. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Arabella.
(b) Lady Rebecca.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) Lady Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
2. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
3. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
4. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
5. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)