|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(a) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
2. What does Ulrica do after visiting Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Ulrica sets Front-de-Boeuf's room on fire.
(b) Ulrica prepares a balm.
(c) Ulrica kisses Front-de-Boeuf good-bye.
(d) Ulrica stabs Front-de-Boeuf.
3. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred and fifty.
4. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(b) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(c) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
(d) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
5. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
(a) A bottle of ale.
(b) A pastry.
(c) An apple.
(d) A piece of venison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
2. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
3. What does Athelstane worry about while being held prisoner?
4. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
5. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)