|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Jump out of the window.
(b) Marry Ivanhoe.
(c) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Yell for help.
2. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The loser of the tournament.
(b) The champion knight.
(c) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
(d) Prince John.
3. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(b) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
(c) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(d) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
4. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
(a) One thousand crowns.
(b) Two thousand crowns.
(c) Five thousand crowns.
(d) Five hundred crowns.
5. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(c) De Bracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
3. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
4. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
5. Who does Cedric hope to marry Rowena to?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)