|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Wamba and Gurth.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Prince John.
2. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
(b) Malvoisin's visit.
(c) Fitzurse's visit.
(d) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
3. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) One thousand zecchins.
(b) One hundred zecchins.
(c) Twenty zecchins.
(d) Eight zecchins.
4. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
(b) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(d) Visits a Christian church.
5. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Arabella.
(b) Lady Rebecca.
(c) Lady Rose.
(d) Lady Rowena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
2. What does De Bracy promise Rowena should she marry him?
3. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)