|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(d) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
2. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
(b) Prince John.
(c) The Prior of Jorvaulx.
(d) The Black Knight.
3. Who does the Black Knight first defeat?
(a) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
4. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
(a) A pastry.
(b) An apple.
(c) A bottle of ale.
(d) A piece of venison.
5. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Athelstane's daughter.
(b) Prince John's fiancee.
(c) The nurse who cares for Ivanhoe.
(d) Isaac the Jew's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
2. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
3. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
4. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
5. What does De Bracy promise Rowena should she marry him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)