|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) The Black Knight.
2. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
(a) Rebecca agrees to marry Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Rebecca slaps Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Rebecca forgives Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Rebecca faints.
3. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(d) For God.
4. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A sword.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A brooch.
(d) A scroll.
5. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By hanging him out the tower window.
(b) By piercing his skin with needles.
(c) By burying him alive.
(d) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
2. Where do Rebecca and Isaac move to?
3. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
4. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
5. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)