|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section X, Chapters 29 through 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) Isaac's land.
(b) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
(c) One thousand silver pounds.
(d) That Isaac kill Cedric.
2. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can hope for freedom.
(b) She can aid the people in her household.
(c) She can pursue revenge.
(d) She can still watch the sunrise.
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(b) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
(c) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
(d) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
5. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
(a) A foot race.
(b) A wrestling contest.
(c) A sheep herding contest.
(d) An archery contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
2. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
3. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
4. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
5. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)