|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(a) For God.
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(b) De Bracy.
3. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) Sherwood Forest.
(b) A chapel.
(d) Cedric the Saxon's house.
4. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Athelstane's daughter.
(b) Isaac the Jew's daughter.
(c) The nurse who cares for Ivanhoe.
(d) Prince John's fiancee.
5. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To travel with the Normans.
(b) To see the castle's healer.
(c) To visit the chapel.
(d) To the kitchen for drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cedric's son named?
2. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
4. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Rowena in love with?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)