|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
2. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The champion knight.
(b) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
(c) Prince John.
(d) The loser of the tournament.
3. What type of work does Gurth do?
4. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he not speak to the Normans.
(b) That he sit at a separate table.
(c) That he be given extra bread.
(d) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
5. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
2. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
3. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
4. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
5. What is Cedric's son named?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)