|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
(a) Less than a mile.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Five miles.
2. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A black flag.
(b) A red flag.
(c) A white flag.
(d) A gold flag.
3. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(b) De Bracy.
4. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(b) To bribe the King of Spain.
(c) To build a new fortress.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
5. What does Rebecca realize as she is nursing Ivanhoe?
(a) That he is dying.
(b) That she dislikes him.
(c) That he is the heroic knight she has heard stories about.
(d) That she is becoming attached to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
2. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
3. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
4. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
5. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)