|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) Sir Walter Scott.
(c) Daniel Defoe.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
2. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
(b) A beggar woman.
3. Who does De Bracy think is the Black Knight?
(c) Prince John.
(d) King Richard.
4. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
(a) Running through the castle halls.
(b) Dousing herself with oil.
(c) Singing crazily.
(d) Sounding a bugle.
5. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Templestowe Castle.
(b) Raglan Castle.
(c) Arundal Castle.
(d) Bamburgh Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
2. What is King Richard known as?
3. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
4. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
5. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)