|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does De Bracy think is the Black Knight?
(c) Prince John.
(d) King Richard.
2. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can aid the people in her household.
(b) She can pursue revenge.
(c) She can still watch the sunrise.
(d) She can hope for freedom.
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) The Disinherited Knight.
4. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
(c) The palmer.
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) That Isaac kill Cedric.
(b) One thousand silver pounds.
(c) Isaac's land.
(d) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
2. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
3. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
4. What does the Black Knight intend to attend in Chapter 40?
5. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)