|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
2. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Set the castle on fire.
(b) Investigate the Black Knight.
(c) Kidnap Lady Rowena.
(d) Go looking for King Richard.
3. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
4. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A scroll.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A brooch.
(d) A sword.
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(b) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(c) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Who leads the attack on the Black Knight in Chapter 40?
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
5. Where does Bois-Guilbert want to flee with Rebecca in Chapter 39?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)