|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
(a) The cornet.
(b) The pipe.
(c) The harp.
(d) The lute.
2. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Kidnap her and run away together.
(b) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
(c) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
(d) Fight as her champion in disguise.
3. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Prince John.
(c) Wamba and Gurth.
(d) Friar Tuck.
4. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Lion-Hearted.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The Ambitious.
(d) The Bloodthirsty.
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
2. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
3. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
5. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)