|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(b) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(c) Sherwood Forest.
(d) A chapel.
2. What title does Prince John give De Bracy in Chapter 34?
(a) High Marshall.
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. What type of work does Gurth do?
5. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
2. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
4. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
5. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)