|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Rebecca.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) Lady Ulrica.
(d) Lady Millicent.
2. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A gold flag.
(b) A black flag.
(c) A white flag.
(d) A red flag.
3. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
(a) That Rebecca had murdered Athelstane.
(b) That Rebecca cured him of palsy.
(c) That Rebecca had been seen fraternizing with men.
(d) That Rebecca taught him to make poison.
4. Who does Cedric hope to marry Rowena to?
(a) Lucas Beaumanoir.
(c) Robin of Locksley.
(d) Waldemar Fitzurse.
5. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
(a) Rebecca's tonsils.
(b) The food that Prince John is about to eat.
(c) A birthmark on Rebecca's arm.
(d) A balm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
2. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
3. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
4. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)