|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
(b) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin Hood.
2. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(b) Sherwood Forest.
(c) A chapel.
(d) Cedric the Saxon's house.
3. Who does the Black Knight first defeat?
(a) Prince John.
(c) De Bracy.
4. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(c) Prince John.
(d) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
5. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
(a) The Barefooted Friar.
(b) Some Are Gaming.
(c) I, A Wandering Scholar Lad.
(d) We In Our Wandering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
2. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
3. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
4. What type of work does Gurth do?
5. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)