|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the archery contest?
(b) Robin of Locksley.
(d) The Black Knight.
2. What does De Bracy promise Rowena should she marry him?
(a) That the Saxons will no longer face prejudice.
(b) That Rebecca will not die.
(c) That he will not harm Ivanhoe.
(d) That he will become a powerful man.
3. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(a) Prince John.
4. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Visits a Christian church.
(c) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(d) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
5. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(b) De Bracy.
(d) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
2. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
3. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
4. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
5. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)