|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
(a) A beggar woman.
2. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
(a) A yeoman.
(b) A minstrel.
(c) A monk.
(d) A woman.
3. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
(a) The Black Knight.
4. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(b) That he sit at a separate table.
(c) That he be given extra bread.
(d) That he not speak to the Normans.
5. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
2. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight as a gift?
3. Realizing that his men are deserting him, what does Prince John suggest?
4. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
5. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)