|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To bribe the King of Spain.
(b) A rebellion against King Richard.
(c) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(d) To build a new fortress.
2. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
(a) By dawn.
(b) By noon.
(c) By dusk.
(d) By midnight.
3. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
4. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In the tower.
(d) In an apartment.
5. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
(b) That King Richard's life is spared.
(c) That the Saxons be freed.
(d) That he be allowed to leave England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
2. How many brothers did the person Rebecca encountered in her cell have?
3. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)