|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) Sherwood Forest.
(c) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(d) A chapel.
2. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Front-de-Boeuf's slaves.
3. What does Bois-Guilbert intend to keep as his prize from the attack on the Saxons?
(a) Some armor.
(b) A carriage.
(d) A money chest.
4. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) That Isaac kill Cedric.
(b) Isaac's land.
(c) One thousand silver pounds.
(d) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
5. What does Rebecca realize as she is nursing Ivanhoe?
(a) That he is dying.
(b) That he is the heroic knight she has heard stories about.
(c) That she dislikes him.
(d) That she is becoming attached to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
2. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
3. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
4. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
5. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)