|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(d) Prince John.
2. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
(a) Rebecca's tonsils.
(b) A birthmark on Rebecca's arm.
(c) A balm.
(d) The food that Prince John is about to eat.
3. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To see the castle's healer.
(b) To visit the chapel.
(c) To travel with the Normans.
(d) To the kitchen for drinks.
4. What does the message Rebecca was given in Chapter 37 instruct her to do?
(a) Demand a champion.
(b) Claim to know King Richard.
(c) Accuse Malvoisin of treason.
(d) Pretend to be crazy.
5. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
(a) Singing crazily.
(b) Dousing herself with oil.
(c) Running through the castle halls.
(d) Sounding a bugle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
2. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
3. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
4. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
5. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)