|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
(a) A woman.
(b) A yeoman.
(c) A minstrel.
(d) A monk.
2. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His land.
(b) His seat.
(c) His ward.
(d) His hat.
3. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
(a) Tax evasion.
(c) Deer hunting.
(d) Helping outlaws.
4. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
(b) The palmer.
5. Who is assigned to be champion of the Templars in Chapter 38?
(a) De Bracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
2. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
3. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
4. Who was Urfried's father?
5. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)