|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
(b) The loser of the tournament.
(c) The champion knight.
(d) Prince John.
2. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
3. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Table etiquette.
(b) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(c) Differing manner of dress.
(d) A language barrier.
4. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
5. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) The Black Knight.
(d) The Disinherited Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
3. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
4. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
5. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)