|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(b) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(c) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
3. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Athelstane's daughter.
(b) Prince John's fiancee.
(c) The nurse who cares for Ivanhoe.
(d) Isaac the Jew's daughter.
4. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(b) Ivanhoe faints.
(c) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
(d) Lady Rowena faints.
5. What type of work does Gurth do?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
2. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
4. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
5. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)