|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Ivanhoe faints.
(b) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(c) Lady Rowena faints.
(d) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
2. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(d) For God.
3. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A battle.
(b) A conference.
(c) A trial.
(d) A tournament.
4. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(b) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(c) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
3. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
4. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)