|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(b) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(c) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(d) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
3. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
4. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
(b) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
(c) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(d) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
5. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Declares war.
(b) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
(c) Sends a rescue party.
(d) Usurps the throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
2. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
3. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
4. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)