|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) The Black Knight.
2. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(c) For God.
3. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
(a) A foot race.
(b) An archery contest.
(c) A sheep herding contest.
(d) A wrestling contest.
4. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(b) A language barrier.
(c) Differing manner of dress.
(d) Table etiquette.
5. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Declares war.
(b) Sends a rescue party.
(c) Usurps the throne.
(d) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
2. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
3. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
5. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)