|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(b) A chapel.
(d) Sherwood Forest.
2. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(b) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(c) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(d) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
2. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
3. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
4. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)