|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
2. Who wins the archery contest?
(c) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Disinherited Knight.
(c) Robin Hood.
4. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Declares war.
(b) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
(c) Sends a rescue party.
(d) Usurps the throne.
5. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Dismount his horse.
(b) Bow to the prince.
(c) Battle again.
(d) Raise his visor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
2. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
3. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
4. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
5. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)