|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Buy alcohol.
(b) Give it to Prince John.
(c) Use it to pay a ransom.
(d) Give it to the poor.
2. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) The Black Knight.
(c) Lady Rowena.
3. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) That the castle is cold and damp.
(b) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
(c) The Saxon decor.
(d) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
4. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Ambitious.
(b) The Lion-Hearted.
(c) The Bloodthirsty.
(d) The Black King.
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
(a) By wearing an old dress.
(b) By being late for dinner.
(c) By speaking to a stranger.
(d) By not hiding her face with a veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
3. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
4. Who is Rebecca?
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)