|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Go looking for King Richard.
(b) Kidnap Lady Rowena.
(c) Investigate the Black Knight.
(d) Set the castle on fire.
2. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
(d) De Bracy.
3. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A tournament.
(b) A battle.
(c) A trial.
(d) A conference.
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) His guardsmen.
(b) De Bracy.
(c) His Muslim slaves.
5. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
(b) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(c) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(d) To treat the palmer for his illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
2. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
4. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
5. Who wins the archery contest?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)