|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V, Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
(b) Prince John falls ill.
(c) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(d) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
2. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Dismount his horse.
(b) Raise his visor.
(c) Battle again.
(d) Bow to the prince.
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. What is Cedric's son named?
5. Who wins the archery contest?
(a) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
4. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
5. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)