|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XIII, Chapters 38 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A white flag.
(b) A black flag.
(c) A gold flag.
(d) A red flag.
2. Realizing that his men are deserting him, what does Prince John suggest?
(a) Kidnapping Ivanhoe.
(b) Kidnapping King Richard.
(c) Kidnapping Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Kidnapping Robin Hood.
3. Who is De Bracy?
(a) Price John's nephew.
(b) Prince John's archer.
(c) Prince John's councellor.
(d) Prince John's knight.
4. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Jump out of the window.
(b) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Yell for help.
(d) Marry Ivanhoe.
5. Who has Isaac been deserted by in Chapter 19?
(a) His scullions.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His business partners.
(d) His bodyguards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
2. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
3. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
4. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
5. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)