|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
(b) King of England.
(c) A laird.
(d) Grand Master of the Templar Knights.
2. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
(a) A balm.
(b) The food that Prince John is about to eat.
(c) A birthmark on Rebecca's arm.
(d) Rebecca's tonsils.
3. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Use it to pay a ransom.
(b) Buy alcohol.
(c) Give it to the poor.
(d) Give it to Prince John.
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(d) De Bracy.
5. How many brothers did the person Rebecca encountered in her cell have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
2. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
4. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)