|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Visits a Christian church.
(b) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(d) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
2. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(b) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
(c) Lady Rowena faints.
(d) Ivanhoe faints.
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(b) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(c) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
3. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
4. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)