|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
2. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A quick battle.
(b) A flagon of ale.
(c) A priest.
(d) A signal of surrender.
4. Who is Higg?
(a) A knight.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A healer.
(d) A clergyman.
5. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
(b) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(c) That they make a rope from bed linens.
(d) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
2. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
3. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
4. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
5. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)