|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
2. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Give it to the poor.
(b) Give it to Prince John.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Use it to pay a ransom.
4. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
(b) That they make a rope from bed linens.
(c) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(d) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
5. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she run away to Spain.
(b) That she disguise herself to escape.
(c) That she marry De Bracy.
(d) That she convert to Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
2. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
3. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
5. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)