|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
(a) Grand Master of the Templar Knights.
(c) King of England.
(d) A laird.
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(a) Prince John.
3. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(b) Wamba and Gurth.
(c) Prince John.
(d) Friar Tuck.
4. What does Isaac give to the Grand Master ?
(a) A purse of coins.
(b) A ceremonial sword.
(c) A scroll.
(d) A letter from Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx.
5. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
3. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
4. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)