|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
(a) King of England.
(c) Grand Master of the Templar Knights.
(d) A laird.
3. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) Robin Hood.
4. Who is Higg?
(a) A clergyman.
(b) A healer.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A knight.
5. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A signal of surrender.
(b) A priest.
(c) A flagon of ale.
(d) A quick battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
3. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
4. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)