|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she disguise herself to escape.
(b) That she run away to Spain.
(c) That she convert to Christianity.
(d) That she marry De Bracy.
2. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Wamba and Gurth.
(b) Friar Tuck.
(d) Prince John.
3. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(d) De Bracy.
5. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
(c) A beggar woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
2. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
3. What does Isaac give to the Grand Master ?
4. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)