|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she run away to Spain.
(b) That she convert to Christianity.
(c) That she marry De Bracy.
(d) That she disguise herself to escape.
2. Who is Higg?
(a) A peasant.
(b) A knight.
(c) A clergyman.
(d) A healer.
3. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
4. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) One hundred and fifty.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
5. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
(a) That Rebecca had been seen fraternizing with men.
(b) That Rebecca cured him of palsy.
(c) That Rebecca taught him to make poison.
(d) That Rebecca had murdered Athelstane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
2. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
4. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
5. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)