|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That they make a rope from bed linens.
(b) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
(c) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(d) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
2. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One hundred and fifty.
3. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Lady Rowena faints.
(b) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(c) Ivanhoe faints.
(d) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
4. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A quick battle.
(b) A flagon of ale.
(c) A signal of surrender.
(d) A priest.
5. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(c) Visits a Christian church.
(d) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
2. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
3. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
5. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)