|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XII, Chapters 35 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That they make a rope from bed linens.
(b) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(c) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
(d) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
2. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
(c) Being a witch.
3. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
(b) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(c) Visits a Christian church.
(d) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
4. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Wamba and Gurth.
(c) Prince John.
(d) Friar Tuck.
5. Who is Higg?
(a) A healer.
(b) A knight.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A clergyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
2. What does the message Rebecca was given in Chapter 37 instruct her to do?
3. Who does Rebecca encounter in her cell?
4. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
5. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)