|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Susannah react when she heard about Belly's prom?
2. What causes Jeremiah to stop being mad at Belly?
3. What warning does Belly get before she sees Susannah for the last time?
4. What did Stephen think Susannah's husband would use to cope with his loss?
5. What does Belly wait for before meeting Conrad on the corner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Belly take with her to Cousins, and why?
2. How does Steven think Susannah's husband is handling her death?
3. How does Jeremiah figure out where Conrad has gone when he goes missing?
4. What does Jeremiah say was the breaking point in his sorrow?
5. What do Belly and Taylor fight about at the party?
6. How does the term Cinderbelly affect Belly?
7. What bothered Jeremiah about the moment he called a game changer?
8. Why did Jeremiah get mad at Belly after his mother's funeral?
9. How did Belly know Susannah?
10. What does Belly wear to Susannah's funeral, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Belly prove herself a good friend in this book, and who is most influenced by her friendship?
Essay Topic 2
Why was the beach house so important to Belly, and how did she show how important the beach house was to her in her life?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)