|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conrad know Eric?
2. What does Belly think she could have done differently to change what ended the night of prom?
3. What ends for Belly the night of prom?
4. What is the one draw back for Belly about her trip with Conrad?
5. How are Jeremiah and Conrad related?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Susannah ask of Belly the last time they spoke?
2. What does Belly discover when she opens her overnight bag when retrieving Conrad?
3. What did Belly do on her get away with Conrad?
4. What was Belly's validation for her get away with Conrad?
5. How did Conrad and Belly break up?
6. What bothered Jeremiah about the moment he called a game changer?
7. Why does Taylor want Belly to date Cory?
8. What does Belly find in Conrad's dorm that she knows is for her, and how does she know this?
9. What do Belly and Taylor fight about at the party?
10. What surprises Belly at Susannah's funeral?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What major decisions does Belly have to make in this book, and how does she go about making these important decisions?
Essay Topic 2
How does Belly prove herself a good friend in this book, and who is most influenced by her friendship?
Essay Topic 3
Jeremiah endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)