|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laurel describe Mr. Fisher as a husband?
2. What does Laurel do when Mr. Fisher rejects her ideas about not selling the house?
(a) Pulls out a letter from Susannah.
(c) Calls her lawyer.
(d) Orders the kids out of the room.
3. What insult does Belly tell about the boy Taylor lost her virginity to?
(a) He didn't know it was her.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He doesn't like her.
(d) He shaves his legs.
4. What did Susannah plan for the weekend both husbands were at the beach house?
(a) A church outing.
(b) A big dinner.
(c) A party.
(d) A double date.
5. What sport did Conrad try for a while?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taylor get mad at Belly when she stays at the beach house?
2. How does Belly describe how her parents acted the weekend both husbands were at the beach house?
3. What does Jeremiah do after Belly goes to bed during the party?
4. What color was the mess made when the kids decided to use Mr. Fisher's appliance at the beach house?
5. Why does Jeremiah say Conrad should not be with Belly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Conrad's defense when they got in trouble for using Mr. Fisher's appliance?
2. What does Laurel say to get Mr. Fisher to not sell the house?
3. How does Belly feel when she is swimming in the beach house pool?
4. How does Belly make sure Conrad will be successful while studying?
5. What is so haunting to Belly about her parents' divorce?
6. What does Belly say made the beach house a trouble free zone?
7. What did Belly write about in the old journal she finds at the house?
8. What is Belly's big wish during the last party at the beach house?
9. How is Belly's lie about staying with Taylor discovered?
10. How does Belly feel when Mr. Fisher talks to her at the beach house?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)