|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Conrad lots of pointers while he was involved in a sport?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His coach.
2. What makes it hard for Belly to talk on the phone during the party?
(a) She is dizzy.
(b) She is too sad.
(c) It is loud.
(d) The connection is bad.
3. What does Jeremiah say is easy about Belly?
(a) Reading her.
(b) Loving her.
(c) Tricking her.
(d) Trusting her.
4. What sport does Davis compete in?
(a) Track and field.
(d) Ice hockey.
5. What did Susannah plan for the weekend both husbands were at the beach house?
(a) A party.
(b) A double date.
(c) A church outing.
(d) A big dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Susannah's does Belly find at the beach house?
2. What does Jeremiah say his mother would kill him for during his party?
3. Why did Jeremiah break up with Mara?
4. What did Laurel do when Mr. Fisher got angry about the mess made when the kids used his appliance?
5. Why did Taylor want her parents to stay together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Belly and her mother fight about the morning after the beach house party?
2. How is Belly's lie about staying with Taylor discovered?
3. What is Belly's big wish during the last party at the beach house?
4. What do Taylor and Belly fight about while Belly is at the beach house?
5. How does Belly feel when Mr. Fisher talks to her at the beach house?
6. Why did Jeremiah end his relationship with Mara?
7. What is ironic about Belly threatening to wear Taylor's platform sandals?
8. What does Belly's mother apologize for after her fight with Belly?
9. What favor does Conrad ask of Belly after Sandy leaves the beach house?
10. Why does Conrad think his father can't sell the house?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)