|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belly think of Susannah?
(a) As a mother.
(b) As an aunt.
(c) As a friend.
(d) As a sister.
2. What does Cory do to make Belly angry at the beginning of the book?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Throws her in the pool.
(c) Interupts her day dream.
(d) Puts a cold soda can on her back.
3. Why does Jeremiah toss Conrad in the pool?
(a) He said something rude.
(b) He was getting too hot.
(c) He kisses Belly.
(d) He is boring.
4. Where did Susannah live when she died?
5. Why does Belly feel guilty the last time she sees Susannah?
(a) She stopped visiting when Susannah got ill.
(b) She hadn't wanted to come.
(c) She never called Susannah.
(d) She hated to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many proms has Jeremiah been to when he is with Belly in the car?
2. Why is Laurel so angry after Belly meets Conrad on the corner?
3. Who comes to comfort Belly after Susannah's funeral?
4. What does Belly say after seeing Conrad with Aubrey?
5. Why don't Conrad and Belly go all the way physically when they are alone together?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Belly's mother so angry with her after her get away with Conrad?
2. What does Belly do when she is alone on the porch at the beach house with Conrad when she comes to retrieve him?
3. What does Belly wear to Susannah's funeral, and why?
4. What happened at the poolside that Jeremiah called a game changer?
5. What does Belly agree to help Jeremiah do when he calls in a panic some time after the funeral?
6. What do Belly and Taylor fight about at the party?
7. Why does Belly agree to go to the party at the beginning of the book?
8. How does Steven think Susannah's husband is handling her death?
9. How did Conrad and Belly break up?
10. How did Conrad act at the prom?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)