|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steven saving money for?
(a) Dates with Belly.
(c) Medical treatment.
(d) A car.
2. What time does Belly get home after her day and night alone with Conrad?
3. What does Maureen own?
(a) A millinery shop.
(b) A diner.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A grocery store.
4. What did Belly do before the last time she saw Susannah?
(a) Slept the whole time.
(b) Begged to not go.
(c) Called a friend the whole time.
(d) Spent extra time getting ready.
5. What secret does Belly keep when Conrad goes missing?
(a) She knows where he is.
(b) She is going to look for him.
(c) She just spoke to him.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Jeremiah to stop being mad at Belly?
2. What does Conrad call Belly at his mother's funeral?
3. Where is the beach house located?
4. Why does Laurel say Belly and Conrad broke up?
5. How does Conrad know Eric?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Belly find in Conrad's dorm that she knows is for her, and how does she know this?
2. What does Belly find in the basement after the funeral?
3. How did Conrad act at the prom?
4. Why does Taylor want Belly to date Cory?
5. How does the term Cinderbelly affect Belly?
6. What happened at the poolside that Jeremiah called a game changer?
7. How did Belly know Susannah?
8. How does Jeremiah figure out where Conrad has gone when he goes missing?
9. What is Belly daydreaming about at the beginning of the book?
10. What bothered Jeremiah about the moment he called a game changer?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)