|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen own?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A millinery shop.
(c) A diner.
(d) A grocery store.
2. How did Susannah react when she heard about Belly's prom?
(a) She was nervous.
(b) She was excited.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She was oblivious.
3. What warning does Belly get before she sees Susannah for the last time?
(a) She is always crying.
(b) Her voice has changed.
(c) She doesn't look well.
(d) She has a bad memory.
4. What did Stephen think Susannah's husband would use to cope with his loss?
5. Where does Conrad go missing from?
(b) The funeral.
(c) Summer school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Belly happy when Conrad goes missing?
2. What does Belly say after seeing Conrad with Aubrey?
3. What sad news does Belly give Maureen?
4. How does Conrad know Eric?
5. Who asks Belly to go to prom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Belly and Taylor fight about at the party?
2. What bothered Jeremiah about the moment he called a game changer?
3. What does Belly wear to Susannah's funeral, and why?
4. Why does Belly agree to go to the party at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Belly find in the basement after the funeral?
6. What is Belly daydreaming about at the beginning of the book?
7. What surprises Belly at Susannah's funeral?
8. What did Belly do on her get away with Conrad?
9. Why does Belly drink with Conrad and Jeremiah at the beach house?
10. What does Belly do when she is alone on the porch at the beach house with Conrad when she comes to retrieve him?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)