|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Belly do when she is asked to the prom?
(a) Says yes.
(b) Gets someone else to take her.
(c) Flatly refuses.
(d) Finds another date for that person.
2. Who tells Belly that Cory likes her?
3. Why does Belly go to bed early when she is at the beach house to retrieve Conrad?
(a) It is too hard for her to fight temptation.
(b) The alcohol has made her sick.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She senses Jeremiah wants to talk to Conrad.
4. Why is Belly happy when Conrad goes missing?
(a) It gets her mind off Susannah.
(b) It gives her a chance to see him.
(c) It lets her know he is hurting.
(d) It is a chance to see Jeremiah.
5. What does Belly's prom date do when he sees her best friend at the dance?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Dances with her.
(d) Hugs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belly do at Jeremiah's house after the funeral?
2. What is Conrad doing at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Aubrey?
4. What sad news does Belly give Maureen?
5. How does Belly think of Susannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Belly feel before her last meeting with Susannah?
2. What is Belly daydreaming about at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Belly find in Conrad's dorm that she knows is for her, and how does she know this?
4. What did Susannah ask of Belly the last time they spoke?
5. What was Belly's validation for her get away with Conrad?
6. What bothered Jeremiah about the moment he called a game changer?
7. How does the term Cinderbelly affect Belly?
8. What does Belly discover when she opens her overnight bag when retrieving Conrad?
9. Why does Belly drink with Conrad and Jeremiah at the beach house?
10. What does Jeremiah say was the breaking point in his sorrow?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)