|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrad say he never told Jeremiah about his father's plans for the beach house?
(a) It would have caused even more drama.
(b) He wouldn't have tried to save it.
(c) It hurt him too much.
(d) He wanted his father to tell him.
2. Why did someone buy Belly a telescope?
(a) She was interested in the stars.
(b) She was reading Treasure Island.
(c) She liked to watch ships at sea.
(d) She drew a picture of one.
3. Why did Taylor want her parents to stay together?
(a) So her father would have support.
(b) So she wouldn't have to choose between them.
(c) So they could be a family.
(d) So her mother would stop cheating.
4. Why did the kids make a mess when they decided to use Mr. Fisher's appliance at the beach house?
(a) They used the wrong cheese.
(b) They set it too high.
(c) The top wasn't on.
(d) They knocked it over.
5. Why does Belly join in the drinking when she gets to the beach house?
(a) She wants to be included.
(b) Susannah would find it funny.
(c) She needs a buzz.
(d) Her mother would be furious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belly go shopping for when she and Jeremiah get to the beach house?
2. What makes Belly sad about the party Jeremiah throws at the beach house when his father leaves?
3. What warning does Belly get before she sees Susannah for the last time?
4. Why is Laurel so angry after Belly meets Conrad on the corner?
5. What did Stephen think Susannah's husband would use to cope with his loss?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)