|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Susannah ask of Belly the last time they talk?
(a) To look after Conrad.
(b) To keep fresh flowers in the kitchen.
(c) To marry Jeremiah.
(d) To paint her house.
2. What did Laurel do when Mr. Fisher got angry about the mess made when the kids used his appliance?
(a) Took her kids out of the room.
(b) Cleaned up the mess.
(c) Started laughing.
(d) Bought a new appliance.
3. What sad news does Belly give Maureen?
(a) A storm is coming.
(b) Conrad is missing.
(c) She and Conrad broke up.
(d) Susannah died.
4. Who does Belly call when she gets upset at the beach house?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
5. Why does Belly's mother talk with Susannah's lawyer so much?
(a) She is suing Susannah's doctors.
(b) She is being sued.
(c) She has questions about the will.
(d) She is the estate executor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Belly happy when Conrad goes missing?
2. What does Belly tell Jeremiah she wants to know first when they get together after the funeral?
3. What does Belly find in the house that tells of past times?
4. What time does Belly get home after her day and night alone with Conrad?
5. What does Conrad do when Belly walks into the ocean?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)