|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laurel say Belly and Conrad broke up?
(a) They lived too far away.
(b) They were not the same age.
(c) There were too many people involved.
(d) There was too much stress with Susannah's illness.
2. What does Maureen own?
(a) A diner.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A millinery shop.
(d) A grocery store.
3. What special accessory did Belly wear to Susannah's funeral?
(a) Red glasses.
(b) Electric blue heels.
(c) An opal necklace.
(d) Pearl earings.
4. Why is Belly happy when Conrad goes missing?
(a) It gets her mind off Susannah.
(b) It gives her a chance to see him.
(c) It is a chance to see Jeremiah.
(d) It lets her know he is hurting.
5. Who does Belly want to comfort her after Susannah's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laurel do when Mr. Fisher got angry about the mess made when the kids used his appliance?
2. What does Belly do at Jeremiah's house after the funeral?
3. Why is Jeremiah told to talk to Ari when Conrad is missing?
4. Who tells Belly to look her best when Conrad goes missing?
5. What is Belly's excuse for going away alone with Conrad?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)