1. Where is the beach house located?
2. What is Conrad doing at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Jeremiah toss Conrad in the pool?
(a) He kisses Belly.
(b) He said something rude.
(c) He is boring.
(d) He was getting too hot.
4. What does Cory do to make Belly angry at the beginning of the book?
(a) Throws her in the pool.
(b) Interupts her day dream.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Puts a cold soda can on her back.
5. Who tells Belly that Cory likes her?
6. What makes it hard for Conrad to call Belly after leaving the beach house?
(a) She is always gone.
(b) He doesn't have a phone plan.
(c) He is in college.
(d) His mother is sick.
7. How does Belly think of Susannah?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As an aunt.
(c) As a mother.
(d) As a sister.
This section contains 4,387 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)