Chapters 1 through 4
1. Where is the beach house located?
2. What is Conrad doing at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Jeremiah toss Conrad in the pool?
(a) He was getting too hot.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He kisses Belly.
(d) He said something rude.
4. What does Cory do to make Belly angry at the beginning of the book?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Throws her in the pool.
(c) Interupts her day dream.
(d) Puts a cold soda can on her back.
5. Who tells Belly that Cory likes her?
6. What makes it hard for Conrad to call Belly after leaving the beach house?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) She is always gone.
(c) He doesn't have a phone plan.
(d) He is in college.
7. How does Belly think of Susannah?
(a) As an aunt.
(b) As a sister.
(c) As a friend.
(d) As a mother.
This section contains 4,387 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)