|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Encore.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lance's chemotherapy treatments take place?
(c) New York.
(d) San Diego.
2. Even though Lance is busy with his foundation and cancer appears to be behind him, what is he afraid of?
(a) His foundation failing.
(b) The cancer returning.
(c) His father coming back to his life.
(d) Getting too close to Kik.
3. Before becoming a pro cyclist, Lance excels at:
(a) Line dancing.
(b) Cycling exhibitions.
(c) Amateur international racing.
(d) Benefit races.
4. Who is Jeff Garvey?
(a) Poet who writes a tribute to Lance.
(b) Businessman who becomes director of Lance's foundation.
(c) Professional cyclist who starts a cancer hotline.
(d) Cycling coach who donates regularly to Lance's foundation.
5. When does Lance's former mentor, Jim Hoyt, return to his life?
(a) During Ride For The Roses.
(b) When Lance starts chemotherapy.
(c) During Stand Up To Cancer.
(d) Right before Lance goes in for brain surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
2. What does Lance's mother do when she learns her son has cancer?
3. What does Lance accomplish at the age of twenty-one at the Tour de France?
4. Who is Rick Parker?
5. Where in Texas does Lance spend his teen and preteen years?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)