|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Encore.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lance wants to officially retire, what concerns his friends and family the most?
(a) How hard he is on himself.
(b) His ongoing fear of cancer.
(c) His lack of commitment for anything.
(d) How angry he seems to be all the time.
2. What happens when Lance trains in Boone, North Carolina, at a time when he feels he wants to quit pro cycling?
(a) He rekindles his love for cycling.
(b) He decides cycling is more fun than fundraising.
(c) He finally accepts his new, post-cancer physique.
(d) He runs into an old friend who convinces him to keep going.
3. How does Lance feel going into the longest stage of his second Tour de France?
(d) Ready to quit.
4. In the end, how does cancer make Lance a better man?
(a) Teaches him how to survive and that winning a race isn't everything.
(b) Makes him physically superior to opponents.
(c) Gets him to think about others.
(d) Teaches him to be an advocate for a cause.
5. How do Lance's and Kik's first interactions go?
(a) They don't know what to talk about.
(b) Their assistants talk for them.
(c) Very smoothly.
(d) They argue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship does Lance have with his mother?
2. Why does Alain Bondue want to talk with Bill Stapleton, Lance's manager?
3. After making a comeback in the United States, what is Lance's next step?
4. What line of work is Kik in?
5. Once Lance is done with chemotherapy, what does he start working on?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)