|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Lance is done with chemotherapy, what does he start working on?
(a) Organizing Ride For The Roses, a charity bicycle race.
(b) Training for the Tour de France.
(c) Training for the Tour DuPont.
(d) Organizing Stand Up To Cancer, a cancer telethon.
2. When Lance finally decides to race again, what does Cofidis do?
(a) Offers him a fundraising job.
(b) Dissolves his contract.
(c) Disbands its cycling team.
(d) Offers him a huge salary.
3. The triathlons that Lance does extremely well in combines which three sports?
(a) Swimming, diving, gymnastics.
(b) Cycling, running, skating.
(c) Cycling, skating, soccer.
(d) Swimming, running, cycling.
4. In addition to struggling to finish races, what else does Lance struggle with?
(a) Talking to reporters.
(b) Finding time for a social life.
(c) Dealing with competitors.
(d) His weight.
5. Why is Lance sent to see a urologist, Dr. Jim Reeves?
(a) He has a urinary tract infection.
(b) He may have a broken pelvis.
(c) He has an inflamed testicle.
(d) His symptoms are confusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lance ask for after hearing everything doctors have to say to him about proposed treatments?
2. When does Lance's former mentor, Jim Hoyt, return to his life?
3. When Lance's body starts to show signs of illness, he is in the middle of:
4. How does Lance feel about the hype and press surrounding his return to pro cycling?
5. When Lance and his wife move to France, where do they live?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)