|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survivorship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Lance's and Kik's first interactions go?
(a) Very smoothly.
(b) They don't know what to talk about.
(c) Their assistants talk for them.
(d) They argue.
2. Lance Armstrong is perhaps best known for his victories at the:
(a) World Cup.
(b) IFMAR World Championship.
(c) Winter Olympics.
(d) Tour de France.
3. What type of cancer is Lance first diagnosed with?
4. The treatment plan proposed by Houston doctors is considered what?
5. At one point, Lance is a member of two different racing teams. One is the U.S. National Team under the leadership of:
(a) Chris Kristofferson.
(b) Chris Carmichael.
(c) James Hoyt.
(d) James Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lance confesses that chemotherapy can make a person feel:
2. Who offers to contact Lance's mom and tell her about his cancer when he cannot do it himself?
3. How does Lance help his good friend, Stacy Pounds, who is dying from lung cancer?
4. What does Lance do on his honeymoon?
5. Lance stops speaking with Jim Hoyt after the man takes away his:
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)