|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survivorship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The treatment plan proposed by Houston doctors is considered what?
2. During chemo, the focus of Lance's healing revolves around what?
(a) The obstacles he's already overcome.
(b) Chemo sessions he must endure.
(c) The freedom he'll one day enjoy again.
(d) Bike race he plans to compete in.
3. Why does Alain Bondue want to talk with Bill Stapleton, Lance's manager?
(a) To complain about Lance's attitude.
(b) To discuss a pay cut.
(c) To say additional chemo may be needed.
(d) To discuss plans for a documentary.
4. How many cycles of chemotherapy does Lance have to go through?
5. When Kik invites Lance out for a beer, they discover that:
(a) They have the same taste in music.
(b) They enjoy each other's company.
(c) Neither one actually likes beer.
(d) They were born in the same hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race do Kik and friends get Lance to commit to before he gives it all up?
2. How does Lance react when he learns he has cancer?
3. What does Dr. Wolf recommend that Lance do?
4. After Lance's press conference, Cofidis calls Lance to:
5. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)