|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Survivorship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lance respond to pressure from the Houston doctor?
(a) He tells the doctor to back off.
(b) He says he needs to think about it over lunch.
(c) He asks his mom to talk with this doctor.
(d) He leaves without saying a word.
2. What is required for Kik to get pregnant?
(a) A vacation.
(b) In vitro fertilization.
(c) A competent fertilization specialist.
(d) Less stress in their lives.
3. Why are doctors moving so swiftly with Lance's surgery and chemotherapy?
(a) To save his career.
(b) They fear getting sued.
(c) To save his life.
(d) So Lance can get back to racing as quickly as possible.
4. During Lance's chemo treatment, which friend spends as much time with him as possible?
(a) Jim Ochowicz.
(b) Kristin Richard.
(c) Stanley Wolf.
(d) Linda Anderson.
5. What do all doctors agree upon with regards to Lance's brain lesions?
(a) They will impair his balance.
(b) They require radiation.
(c) He needs another MRI.
(d) They require surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lance's insurance denied?
2. When Lance wants to officially retire, what concerns his friends and family the most?
3. Lance stops speaking with Jim Hoyt after the man takes away his:
4. How old is Lance when he discovers he has cancer?
5. Where do Lance's chemotherapy treatments take place?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)