|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad to Worse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Lance have with his mother?
(a) It's distant and strained.
(b) They compete against each other.
(c) It's full of misunderstandings.
(d) They are extremely close.
2. After Lance's press conference, Cofidis calls Lance to:
(a) Pledge their support.
(b) Scold him for holding a press conference.
(c) Offer him a free bicycle.
(d) Cancel his insurance.
3. When Lance runs a red light on his bike, is hit by a car, and is treated at the hospital, what do doctors say?
(a) He needs five days of bed rest.
(b) Someone should take away his bike.
(c) He must stop training so aggressively.
(d) He won't be able to race in the upcoming triathlon.
4. How does Lance react when he learns he has cancer?
(a) He's ready to fight the disease.
(b) He sinks into a deep depression.
(c) He punches a wall.
(d) He calls the doctors liars.
5. Who is Fabio Casartelli and what is his association with Lance?
(a) Doctor who develops Lance's cancer treatment regimen.
(b) Teammate who dies while racing.
(c) Coach who quits because of Lance's attitude.
(d) Competitor who has no respect for Lance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to entering triathlons, what else does young Lance enter?
2. What is Cofidis?
3. Why does Lance bank his sperm prior to starting chemotherapy?
4. When Lance races with the U.S. National Team in 1991, he is not sure whether to win or let a competitor win. He calls his mother for advice and she says:
5. Why do doctors want to start Lance on chemotherapy sooner than they had originally planned?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)