|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad to Worse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before becoming a pro cyclist, Lance excels at:
(a) Line dancing.
(b) Benefit races.
(c) Amateur international racing.
(d) Cycling exhibitions.
2. At twenty-one, Lance competes in the World Championships in:
3. What does Lance's mother do when she learns her son has cancer?
(a) Goes to Austin to support him.
(c) Flies to Houston to speak with specialists.
(d) Tells Lance's stepfather.
4. What type of cancer is Lance first diagnosed with?
5. How old is Lance when he gets his first bike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jim Hoyt?
2. Why does Lance ignore his body's symptoms?
3. Where in Texas does Lance spend his teen and preteen years?
4. Why does Lance have trouble fitting into his community and his high school?
5. After Lance's press conference, Cofidis calls Lance to:
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)