|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Don't Check My Mother at the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lance's mother when she gives birth to him?
2. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
(a) Gets a new bike.
(b) Mends a fracture in record time.
(c) Places third in a triathlon.
(d) Completes a charity bike race.
3. The triathlons that Lance does extremely well in combines which three sports?
(a) Cycling, skating, soccer.
(b) Swimming, diving, gymnastics.
(c) Swimming, running, cycling.
(d) Cycling, running, skating.
4. At the World Championships, Lance's mother sits and watches:
(a) For two days in the hot sun.
(b) For seven hours in the rain.
(c) For the last fifteen minutes.
(d) Her portable TV.
5. At the same time that Lance competes internationally with the U.S. National Team, he competes domestically for:
(a) Radio Shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lance regard his biological father?
2. What relationship does Lance have with his mother?
3. What does Lance's coach point out whenever he wants to quit racing?
4. Lance is invited to compete in the 1990 Junior World Championship in:
5. When Lance's body starts to show signs of illness, he is in the middle of:
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)