|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Start Line.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lance sent to see a urologist, Dr. Jim Reeves?
(a) His symptoms are confusing.
(b) He has a urinary tract infection.
(c) He may have a broken pelvis.
(d) He has an inflamed testicle.
2. How old is Lance's mother when she gives birth to him?
3. In addition to covering Lance's journey through cancer, this book documents the obstacles he overcame to:
(a) Become a champion golfer.
(b) Pay his mounting debt.
(c) Win the Tour de France.
(d) Locate his birth mother.
4. How serious is Lance's cancer?
(a) It requires only a minor operation.
(d) Doctors are uncertain.
5. How does Lance regard his biological father?
(a) He would like a relationship with him.
(b) He misses him terribly.
(c) He was a great role model.
(d) He wants nothing to do with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cancer is Lance first diagnosed with?
2. Lance is invited to compete in the 1990 Junior World Championship in:
3. What personal obstacles do Kik and Lance need to overcome to become parents?
4. What relationship does Lance have with his mother?
5. How does Lance react when he learns he has cancer?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)