|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Start Line.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lance's mother when she gives birth to him?
2. What type of cancer is Lance first diagnosed with?
3. Why is Lance sent to see a urologist, Dr. Jim Reeves?
(a) His symptoms are confusing.
(b) He has an inflamed testicle.
(c) He may have a broken pelvis.
(d) He has a urinary tract infection.
4. When Lance's body starts to show signs of illness, he is in the middle of:
(a) A European vacation.
(b) Becoming a force on the cycling circuit.
(c) Winning his second Tour de France.
(d) Starting a foundation.
5. Why does Lance ignore his body's symptoms?
(a) He doesn't want his competitors to ridicule him.
(b) He does not have health insurance.
(c) He doesn't trust doctors.
(d) He is a driven athlete trained to ignore pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lance Armstrong is a renowned:
2. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
3. Who is Rick Parker?
4. What personal obstacles do Kik and Lance need to overcome to become parents?
5. In addition to covering Lance's journey through cancer, this book documents the obstacles he overcame to:
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)