|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cereal Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cancer is Lance first diagnosed with?
2. At one point, Lance is a member of two different racing teams. One is the U.S. National Team under the leadership of:
(a) Chris Carmichael.
(b) James Anderson.
(c) James Hoyt.
(d) Chris Kristofferson.
3. When Lance races with the U.S. National Team in 1991, he is not sure whether to win or let a competitor win. He calls his mother for advice and she says:
(a) He should ask his coach.
(b) He should win if he can.
(c) He should be a gracious competitor and let the other team win.
(d) She doesn't know how to counsel him.
4. What race do Kik and friends get Lance to commit to before he gives it all up?
(a) US Cycling Nationals in Bend.
(b) US Pro Championships in Philadelphia.
(c) USA Pro National Tour in Atlanta.
(d) USA Cycling Cross Country Tour in Colorado Springs.
5. How does Lance regard his stepfather, Terry Armstrong?
(a) They're very close.
(b) Appreciates him.
(c) Misses him.
(d) Dislikes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an MRI reveal to Lance's doctors?
2. Before becoming a pro cyclist, Lance excels at:
3. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
4. Lance is invited to compete in the 1990 Junior World Championship in:
5. How does Lance feel about the hype and press surrounding his return to pro cycling?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)