|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cereal Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Lance is done with chemotherapy, what does he start working on?
(a) Training for the Tour DuPont.
(b) Organizing Ride For The Roses, a charity bicycle race.
(c) Training for the Tour de France.
(d) Organizing Stand Up To Cancer, a cancer telethon.
2. What type of cancer is Lance first diagnosed with?
3. Lance stops speaking with Jim Hoyt after the man takes away his:
4. Who is Rick Parker?
(a) Lance's competitor.
(b) Lance's manager.
(c) Lance's friend, who is a doctor.
(d) Lance's mentor, who owns a bike shop.
5. Why does Lance have trouble fitting into his community and his high school?
(a) He has a lisp which makes him self-conscious.
(b) He is picked on for being too skinny.
(c) His biological father makes life difficult for him.
(d) He doesn't understand the prevalent football mentality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lance go to Houston?
2. When Lance makes his official racing comeback in the United States, his teammate wins the race and Lance places:
3. Lance Armstrong is a renowned:
4. In "Before and After," what concern does Lance express regarding his mother?
5. How does Lance's body feel after he completes a chemotherapy cycle?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)