|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad to Worse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the end of the chapter "Bad to Worse," what do doctors begin to fear prior to Lance starting chemotherapy?
(a) That he doesn't have cancer after all.
(b) That he will try to race despite their objections.
(c) That his body is too weak to handle chemo.
(d) That the cancer has spread to his brain.
2. Why does Lance go to Houston?
(a) For a new treatment plan.
(b) To argue with Cofidis.
(c) For a change of scenery.
(d) To speak with his stepfather.
3. Lance is invited to compete in the 1990 Junior World Championship in:
(b) Buenos Aires.
4. Lance Armstrong is perhaps best known for his victories at the:
(a) Tour de France.
(b) IFMAR World Championship.
(c) World Cup.
(d) Winter Olympics.
5. What are the chances that Lance will survive his cancer?
(a) Very high.
(b) Extremely low.
(d) It is practically assured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lance react when he learns he has cancer?
2. How does Lance regard his stepfather, Terry Armstrong?
3. When Lance runs a red light on his bike, is hit by a car, and is treated at the hospital, what do doctors say?
4. Why does Lance bank his sperm prior to starting chemotherapy?
5. What does Lance do after learning he has cancer?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)