|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad to Worse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lance's body starts to show signs of illness, he is in the middle of:
(a) Winning his second Tour de France.
(b) A European vacation.
(c) Becoming a force on the cycling circuit.
(d) Starting a foundation.
2. Why does Lance have trouble fitting into his community and his high school?
(a) He doesn't understand the prevalent football mentality.
(b) His biological father makes life difficult for him.
(c) He is picked on for being too skinny.
(d) He has a lisp which makes him self-conscious.
3. At twenty-one, Lance competes in the World Championships in:
4. How does Dr. Steven Wolf encourage Lance?
(a) By asking him for an autograph.
(b) By assuring him he'll live.
(c) By reminding him that he has many treatment options.
(d) By offering him painkilling herbs.
5. Why does one of Lance's competitors intentionally finish a race in fourth place even though he is easily in second place?
(a) He doesn't want to stand next to Lance on the winner's podium.
(b) He loses his confidence when Lance passes him by.
(c) He wants to make sure Lance finishes in second place.
(d) He wants his friends to take second and third places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda Mooneyham?
2. How does Lance react when he learns he has cancer?
3. Why won't Motorola pay for Lance's treatments?
4. What does Lance accomplish at the age of twenty-one at the Tour de France?
5. Why does Lance ignore his body's symptoms?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)