|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad to Worse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lance regard his stepfather, Terry Armstrong?
(a) Misses him.
(b) They're very close.
(c) Appreciates him.
(d) Dislikes him.
2. Why does Lance bank his sperm prior to starting chemotherapy?
(a) To see if the cancer has affected his sperm count.
(b) A coach recommends he do this.
(c) The treatment may make him sterile.
(d) So he can have offspring in case he doesn't live.
3. What sport does young Lance succeed at on his first try?
4. Why do doctors want to start Lance on chemotherapy sooner than they had originally planned?
(a) His big race is coming right up.
(b) They are worried he will change his mind and back out.
(c) They determine his cancer is spreading too quickly.
(d) There is an unexpected opening at the hospital.
5. Before becoming a pro cyclist, Lance excels at:
(a) Line dancing.
(b) Benefit races.
(c) Amateur international racing.
(d) Cycling exhibitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lance's mother do while raising him?
2. How old is Lance's mother when she gives birth to him?
3. Who is Rick Parker?
4. How old is Lance when he gets his first bike?
5. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)