|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad to Worse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does young Lance succeed at on his first try?
2. Despite doctors' orders, what does Lance accomplish after being hit by a car?
(a) Gets a new bike.
(b) Places third in a triathlon.
(c) Mends a fracture in record time.
(d) Completes a charity bike race.
3. Why does Lance finally consult with a doctor after his symptoms appear?
(a) He gets medical insurance.
(b) His coach, girlfriend, and best friends urge him to go.
(c) He goes in for an annual checkup.
(d) His symptoms and pain have grown severe.
4. Why does Lance bank his sperm prior to starting chemotherapy?
(a) So he can have offspring in case he doesn't live.
(b) To see if the cancer has affected his sperm count.
(c) A coach recommends he do this.
(d) The treatment may make him sterile.
5. Lance notes that early in his career, he is:
Short Answer Questions
1. At twenty-one, Lance competes in the World Championships in:
2. What relationship does Lance have with his mother?
3. What personal obstacles do Kik and Lance need to overcome to become parents?
4. Who is Rick Parker?
5. In "Before and After," what does Lance say causes him to become a different person in one afternoon?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)