|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At twenty-one, Lance competes in the World Championships in:
2. How does Lance regard his stepfather, Terry Armstrong?
(a) Misses him.
(b) Dislikes him.
(c) Appreciates him.
(d) They're very close.
3. What does Dr. Wolf recommend that Lance do?
(a) Talk to his spiritual leader about his decision.
(b) Get a second opinion from a specialist at Indiana University.
(c) Seek treatment at UCSD School of Medicine.
(d) Leave Houston immediately.
4. When Lance finally decides to race again, what does Cofidis do?
(a) Disbands its cycling team.
(b) Offers him a fundraising job.
(c) Dissolves his contract.
(d) Offers him a huge salary.
5. When does Lance's former mentor, Jim Hoyt, return to his life?
(a) Right before Lance goes in for brain surgery.
(b) During Ride For The Roses.
(c) During Stand Up To Cancer.
(d) When Lance starts chemotherapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lance arrives at the hospital in preparation for surgery to remove a cancerous growth, what is he hoping for?
2. When Lance devotes himself to the foundation, people ask him about cycling. What does he say?
3. What does Lance do after learning he has cancer?
4. Where in Texas does Lance spend his teen and preteen years?
5. How does Jim Hoyt become involved with Lance's foundation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)