|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about his cancer "makes it personal?"
(a) Treating it like a worthy opponent.
(b) Knowing that it's in his brain.
(c) Knowing that the whole world supports him.
(d) Treating it like a worthless inconvenience.
2. How do Lance's and Kik's first interactions go?
(a) They argue.
(b) Very smoothly.
(c) Their assistants talk for them.
(d) They don't know what to talk about.
3. What does Lance ask for after hearing everything doctors have to say to him about proposed treatments?
(a) Medicine for his increasing pain.
(b) Three days to reach a decision.
(c) A coin to flip.
(d) For time with friends and family to make a decision.
4. Despite his performance at the Tour de France at the age of twenty-one, what is Lance unable to do?
(a) Repair his bike in time.
(b) Get along with his teammates.
(c) Accept defeat.
(d) Complete the race.
5. After Lance's press conference, Cofidis calls Lance to:
(a) Scold him for holding a press conference.
(b) Cancel his insurance.
(c) Pledge their support.
(d) Offer him a free bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jim Hoyt?
2. Why is Lance's insurance denied?
3. What line of work is Kik in?
4. What does Lance's mother do while raising him?
5. Instead of giving Houston doctors a definitive answer, Lance and his mother do what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)