|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kik.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lance's mother do while raising him?
(a) Works two jobs.
(b) Wins the Texas lottery.
(c) Writes a book.
(d) Gets her PhD in psychology.
2. What about his cancer "makes it personal?"
(a) Knowing that the whole world supports him.
(b) Treating it like a worthy opponent.
(c) Treating it like a worthless inconvenience.
(d) Knowing that it's in his brain.
3. What does Dr. Wolf recommend that Lance do?
(a) Seek treatment at UCSD School of Medicine.
(b) Talk to his spiritual leader about his decision.
(c) Get a second opinion from a specialist at Indiana University.
(d) Leave Houston immediately.
4. How do Kik and Lance end up spending more and more time together?
(a) Taking community college classes together.
(b) Lance starts to accompany Kik on her hospital visits.
(c) Working for the foundation.
(d) Kik starts to ride her bike with Lance.
5. When Lance runs a red light on his bike, is hit by a car, and is treated at the hospital, what do doctors say?
(a) He needs five days of bed rest.
(b) He won't be able to race in the upcoming triathlon.
(c) Someone should take away his bike.
(d) He must stop training so aggressively.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Steven Wolf?
2. What do all doctors agree upon with regards to Lance's brain lesions?
3. What line of work is Kik in?
4. At twenty-one, Lance competes in the World Championships in:
5. Why does Lance call Kristin Richard "Kik?"
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)