Before and After
• Lance Armstrong is an athlete known around the world for his multiple victories in the grueling Tour de France cycling race.
• Not everyone knows, however, that he is a cancer survivor.
• At the age of 25, Lance developed testicular cancer that spread to other areas of his body.
• A rising star in the cycling circuit, his career and his life were threatened when his body began to show signs of major illness.
• This is the story of his victory over cancer, showing how he survived the odds.
• It's also a personal story that includes meeting and marrying Kik and becoming a father through in-vitro fertilization after cancer treatments left him sterile.
• At 25, death was the last thing on Lance's mind, but he had to sideline his career to fight the battle of his life.
• He ignored his symptoms as long as he could until he had...
This section contains 2,519 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)