|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Badoom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Craig's mother bring to him when he is upset?
(b) Warm milk.
2. Once Craig gets up on the Brooklyn Bridge, what does he tell Aaron he is doing?
(a) Watching the water.
(c) Looking at Manhattan.
(d) Wanting to jump.
3. When did Nia's dad die?
(a) Nia's dad died when she was 6.
(b) Nia's dad died when she was 3.
(c) Nia's dad died when she was 4.
(d) Nia's dad died when she was 5.
4. What is one way that Craig's parents have tried to help him?
(a) Getting acupuncture.
(b) Cooking healthy foods.
(c) Signing him up for clubs.
(d) Sending him to support groups.
5. What type of alcohol does Craig steal from his parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the definition of the term Tentacles coined by Craig?
2. What type of movie do Aaron and Craig want to watch in the beginning of the book?
3. What does Dr. Barney say happens after the serotonin passes a message from one brain cell to the next?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Craig call it when his brain jars back into place?
5. What name does Craig provide to the person he calls late at night in Chapter 16?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)