|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Badoom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the reader is introduced to Craig's inner-voice. What name is the voice given?
(a) The Advisor.
(b) The Sergeant.
(c) The Soldier.
(d) The Doctor.
2. What does Dr. Barney say happens after the serotonin passes a message from one brain cell to the next?
(a) The serotonin multiplies and passes more messages.
(b) The brain cell dies once the message is passed.
(c) The message gets sent to a third brain cell.
(d) The message gets sucked back into the first brain cell to be used again.
3. What girl do both Aaron and Craig like at the start of the novel?
4. What is one way that Craig's parents have tried to help him?
(a) Sending him to support groups.
(b) Getting acupuncture.
(c) Cooking healthy foods.
(d) Signing him up for clubs.
5. What does Aaron tell Craig when he calls to share his good news about getting into the school?
(a) Aaron says that he did not get into the school, but he does not care.
(b) Aaron says that he got into the school too, but he decided to go somewhere else.
(c) Aaron says that he got into the school too, and he is having a party that night.
(d) Aaron tells Craig congratulations and hangs up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Craig says that he could not do what at school?
2. What is Craig's response in Chapter 2 when Dr. Minerva asks him how he felt when he woke up?
3. How does Craig define "Cycling"?
4. What are the names of Craig's family's dogs?
5. What type of alcohol does Craig steal from his parents?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)