Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Migri propose to Cesara Reis?
2. Why does Professor Gori think he missed Cesara Reis's wedding?
3. How does Mr. Migri's mother feel about the wedding being postponed?
4. Why doesn't Cesara Reis work as a tutor for Mr. Migri?
5. What is the woman with the toys looking for on the train in "Broken Toys"?
Analyze how the authors reflect on the role of the government in their stories. What commentary is provided?
How is religion a character? Choose 2-3 stories and explain how religion acts as a character in each story.
What does physical movement represent in these stories? Choose 2-3 stories that use physical movement as a symbol and examine the use of that symbol.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)