Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Professor Gori decide to "stand up for" Cesara Reis after her wedding is postponed?
2. When the narrator of "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" meets the engineer, what work has been done to the fountain?
3. What was the goal of literary "Futurists"?
4. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
5. How does Giacobbe react to the red lights in the sky?
Analyze how the authors reflect on the role of the government in their stories. What commentary is provided?
Examine the use of dialogue in at least two stories. How does the dialogue affect the story?
How is religion a character? Choose 2-3 stories and explain how religion acts as a character in each story.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)