Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Professor Gori decide to "stand up for" Cesara Reis after her wedding is postponed?
2. When the narrator of "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" meets the engineer, what work has been done to the fountain?
3. What was the goal of literary "Futurists"?
4. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
5. How does Giacobbe react to the red lights in the sky?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the struggles between the upper and lower classes in Italy throughout the time periods these stories represent. Select three stories that best illustrate these struggles.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast three protagonists.
Essay Topic 3
How does geography impact these stories? Choose three stories and explain how geography helps to develop the characters and plot.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)