Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Professor Gori decide to "stand up for" Cesara Reis after her wedding is postponed?
2. When the narrator of "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" meets the engineer, what work has been done to the fountain?
3. What was the goal of literary "Futurists"?
4. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
5. How does Giacobbe react to the red lights in the sky?
Essay Topic 1
How is religion a character? Choose 2-3 stories and explain how religion acts as a character in each story.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the use of dialogue in at least two stories. How does the dialogue affect the story?
Essay Topic 3
Choose three characters that could be described as victims. Explain how each character fits this definition and what the literary value of having a victim is.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)