Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Professor Gori decide to "stand up for" Cesara Reis after her wedding is postponed?
2. When the narrator of "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" meets the engineer, what work has been done to the fountain?
3. What was the goal of literary "Futurists"?
4. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
5. How does Giacobbe react to the red lights in the sky?
Essay Topic 1
Select 2-4 stories and explore the roles of women. What do these stories describe? How do they convey a message about the roles of women?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze how the authors reflect on the role of the government in their stories. What commentary is provided?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the use of dialogue in at least two stories. How does the dialogue affect the story?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)