|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Giacobbe discover about Pallura?
(a) He is covered in blood.
(b) He is unconscious.
(c) He melted all the candle wax.
(d) He is missing.
2. In "The Fountain of Pietrarsa," where is the fountain going to be built?
(a) By the rich people.
(b) Outside the mayor's house.
(c) In the town center.
(d) On the east side of town.
3. Why doesn't Professor Gori get his frock-coat repaired when it tears?
(a) He throws it away instead.
(b) He doesn't want to spend the money.
(c) He doesn't notice it at first.
(d) He has to go to a wedding.
4. How does Mr. Migri's mother feel about the wedding being postponed?
(a) She is worried.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) She is pleased.
(d) She is upset.
5. Who thinks Cesara Reis and Mr. Migri should reconsider their engagement?
(a) Mr. Migri.
(b) Cesara Reis's father.
(c) Professor Gogi.
(d) Mr. Migri's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Giacobbe suggest happened to Pallura's candles?
2. Why does the engineer in "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" avoid the narrator?
3. What happens to Giacobbe at the end of "The Idolaters"?
4. How does Professor Gori feel about trying on frock-coats?
5. From what does Pietrarsa suffer while waiting for the fountain to be built?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)