|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bianca return to San Dona?
(a) To help her parents.
(b) To write a book.
(c) To find a job.
(d) To escape her husband.
2. Why does Calandrino's wife yell at him when he comes home?
(a) Because she is hungry.
(b) Because he skipped work.
(c) Because he has rocks with him.
(d) Because he is late.
3. How does Malpelo feel when he visits Ranocchio and sees his mother crying?
(a) He doesn't understand it.
(b) It scares him.
(c) He wants to talk about it.
(d) It makes him cry, also.
4. What does Gianmatteo suggest the king have a large group of people play?
5. What does the king of France tell the doctors will happen if they fail to treat Monsignor Filiberto?
(a) They will be beheaded.
(b) They will be forced to try again.
(c) They will be exiled.
(d) They will be charged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Spoleto help Monsignor Filiberto see Madonna Zilia?
2. What time of day do Bruno and Buffalmaco suggest Calandrino look for the helitropia stone?
3. What causes Ranocchio to start coughing up blood?
4. Where does Gianmatteo hide Belfagor?
5. Why does Belfagor do as Onesta says in their marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bruno and Buffalmaco convince Calandrino that he is invisible?
2. Why does Belfagor run away from his wife on earth?
3. How does Belfagor's plan for Gianmatteo fail?
4. How does Bianca react when she learns of Torranza's death?
5. Why does Malpelo beat Ranocchio?
6. How does Madonna Zilia try to release Monsignor Filiberto from his oath?
7. How does Bianca know her relationship with Torranza is over?
8. How does Monsignor Filiberto finally get a kiss from Madonna Zilia?
9. How does the king of France treat Monsignor Filiberto?
10. How does Spoleto help Monsignor Filiberto?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)