Short Answer Questions Key
1. During which century did Boccacio write?
2. How many stories are in "The Decameron"?
3. What does Calandrino do for a living?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
Because he is easy to fool.
5. Where does Maso discuss magic rocks in front of Calandrino?
6. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
Where he can find them.
7. What does Maso say the helitropia stone does to people?
Makes them invisible.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)