Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Boccacio's Decameron - Eighth Day, Third Story
1. During which century did Boccacio write?
2. How many stories are in "The Decameron"?
3. What does Calandrino do for a living?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
5. Where does Maso discuss magic rocks in front of Calandrino?
6. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
7. What does Maso say the helitropia stone does to people?
8. What color is the helitropia stone, according to Maso?
9. Why does Calandrino want a helitropia stone?
10. What time of day do Bruno and Buffalmaco suggest Calandrino look for the helitropia stone?
11. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco suggest...
This section contains 2,077 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)