|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldo Palazzeschi's Bistino and the Marquis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people think caused Malpelo to have red hair?
(a) His mother's sins.
(b) The hot day he was born on.
(c) His temper.
(d) His bad soul.
2. At the end of "Eighth Day, Third Story," how does Calandrino feel about his wife?
(a) He makes up with her.
(b) He decides to leave her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He is still angry at her.
3. How many stories are in "The Decameron"?
(a) One hundred.
4. What does Professor Gori do after he tells the wedding party the wedding will go as planned?
(a) He yells at them.
(b) He rips off his sleeve.
(c) He jumps up and down.
(d) He runs away.
5. How does Bianca describe her feelings for Hermes Torranza?
(a) She likes him more than a friend.
(b) She does not like him at all.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She likes him as a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Giacobbe react to the red lights in the sky?
2. In "The Idolaters," what are the red lights in the sky?
3. Where does the Marquis live?
4. How does Nunzia try to raise her social status?
5. When Malpelo is accused by the other workers, how does Ranocchio react?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)