|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldo Palazzeschi's Bistino and the Marquis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ranocchio like to visit most?
(a) The cliffs.
(b) The town.
(c) The ravine.
(d) The meadow.
2. How does Nunzia describe the Marquis?
(a) An immoral slob.
(b) A wicked fool.
(c) A rich idiot.
(d) An absurd poet.
3. What do the miners find where Malpelo's father died?
(a) His bag.
(b) His shoe.
(c) His pants.
(d) A note.
4. Why does Belfagor try to flee town?
(a) Onesta cheated on him.
(b) Onesta kicked him out.
(c) He is no longer in love with Onesta.
(d) He has run out of money.
5. During which century did Boccacio write?
(a) The 14th.
(b) The 16th.
(c) The 17th.
(d) The 15th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" bet the engineer?
2. What award did Luigi Pirandello win in 1934?
3. What is Belfagor given before he goes to earth in the form of a man?
4. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
5. When she visits Monsignor Filiberto, what does Madonna Zilia tell him that disappoints him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)