|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldo Palazzeschi's Bistino and the Marquis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Migri leave town after the wedding is postponed?
(a) For business.
(b) Cesara Reis tells him to go.
(c) He doesn't want to get married anymore.
(d) For vacation.
2. How do Bruno and Buffalmaco react when they find out Calandrino beat his wife?
(a) They beat Calandrino.
(b) They tell him to stop.
(c) They leave his house.
(d) They laugh at him.
3. What does Calandrino do for a living?
4. Why does Professor Gori think he missed Cesara Reis's wedding?
(a) All the people are standing outside.
(b) He doesn't know what time it starts.
(c) He was late trying to fix his coat.
(d) He saw her getting into a car.
5. In "The Fountain of Pietrarsa," where is the fountain going to be built?
(a) On the east side of town.
(b) By the rich people.
(c) In the town center.
(d) Outside the mayor's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Professor Gori find the groom's brother when he hears the wedding has been canceled?
2. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco throw stones in the air?
3. What is Monsignor Filiberto's reaction to Madonna Zilia's lack of interest in him?
4. How does the wedding party respond when Professor Gori says Cesara Reis's wedding will go as planned?
5. In "Story of the Devil Who Took a Wife," who has the vision of hell?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)