|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aldo Palazzeschi's Bistino and the Marquis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Madonna Zilia ask Monsignor Filiberto to take an oath?
(a) Because she knows he will do it.
(b) Because she wants to control him.
(c) Because she thinks he won't do it.
(d) Because she is bored.
2. How does Bistino feel about the Countess?
(a) He thinks she nags.
(b) He thinks she is a fake.
(c) He thinks she is boring.
(d) He thinks she is cruel.
3. From what does Pietrarsa suffer while waiting for the fountain to be built?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco throw stones in the air?
(a) They are bored.
(b) They want to see who they hit.
(c) They are pretending to be angry.
(d) They are trying to see who can throw the highest.
5. Why does the king seek out Gianmatteo?
(a) He wants to know who Belfagor is.
(b) He is worried about his daughter.
(c) He wants him to marry is daughter.
(d) He wants his money back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Migri's mother feel about the wedding being postponed?
2. What does Calandrino do for a living?
3. What does Torranza tell Bianca about her marriage in his urgent letter?
4. Where does Maso discuss magic rocks in front of Calandrino?
5. Why does Calandrino's wife yell at him when he comes home?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)