|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luigi Pirandello's the Tight Frock-Coat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Radusa respond to the red lights in the sky in "The Idolaters"?
(a) They are terrified.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They don't even notice them.
(d) They think they are pretty.
2. In "The Fountain of Pietrarsa," where is the fountain going to be built?
(a) Outside the mayor's house.
(b) In the town center.
(c) By the rich people.
(d) On the east side of town.
3. Why does Spoleto help Monsignor Filiberto see Madonna Zilia?
(a) Because they are friends.
(b) Because his priest made him.
(c) Because he owes Filiberto.
(d) Because Filiberto paid him.
4. How do Bruno and Buffalmaco react when they find out Calandrino beat his wife?
(a) They laugh at him.
(b) They tell him to stop.
(c) They beat Calandrino.
(d) They leave his house.
5. How does Giacobbe get inside the church in Mascalico?
(a) He climbs through a window.
(b) He breaks down the front door.
(c) He uses a key.
(d) He uses a side door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Migri leave town after the wedding is postponed?
2. What does the priest in "The Idolaters" do with the statuesof San Pantaleone?
3. At the end of "Eighth Day, Third Story," how does Calandrino feel about his wife?
4. How much older is Hermes Torranza than Bianca?
5. When Malpelo is accused by the other workers, how does Ranocchio react?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)