|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luigi Pirandello's the Tight Frock-Coat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the wedding party respond when Professor Gori says Cesara Reis's wedding will go as planned?
(a) They ignore him.
(b) They are outraged.
(c) They don't believe him.
(d) They clap and cheer.
2. Why does Madonna Zilia ask Monsignor Filiberto to take an oath?
(a) Because she is bored.
(b) Because she wants to control him.
(c) Because she thinks he won't do it.
(d) Because she knows he will do it.
3. What does Beneto consider above all other things in his rule?
4. How does the narrator of "The Fountain of Pietrarsa" treat the engineer of Pietrarsa?
(a) He teases him.
(b) He praises him.
(c) He insults him.
(d) He ignores him.
5. What does Torranza tell Bianca about her marriage in his urgent letter?
(a) She should get her husband help.
(b) She should ignore her husband politely.
(c) She should leave her husband.
(d) She should reconcile with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bianca that Torrazna has died?
2. Why does Bianca return to San Dona?
3. How does the king arrange for Gianmatteo to meet with him?
4. What does Malpelo tell Ranocchio when he takes him to the place where his father died?
5. Why doesn't Cesara Reis work as a tutor for Mr. Migri?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)