|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luigi Pirandello's the Tight Frock-Coat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bianca that Torrazna has died?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Dalla Carretta.
(c) Professor Farsatti.
(d) Her husband.
2. Why does Calandrino's wife yell at him when he comes home?
(a) Because she is hungry.
(b) Because he has rocks with him.
(c) Because he is late.
(d) Because he skipped work.
3. When Malpelo is accused by the other workers, how does Ranocchio react?
(a) He defends Malpelo.
(b) He calls for the boss.
(c) He ignores the whole scene.
(d) He accuses Malpelo too.
4. What does Gianmatteo own?
(a) A fabric store.
(c) A bank.
(d) A farm.
5. Who thinks Cesara Reis and Mr. Migri should reconsider their engagement?
(a) Professor Gogi.
(b) Cesara Reis's father.
(c) Mr. Migri's mother.
(d) Mr. Migri.
Short Answer Questions
1. During which century did Boccacio write?
2. Why does Belfagor tease Gianmatteo about the large group of people performing in front of the king?
3. In "Story of the Devil Who Took a Wife," who has the vision of hell?
4. Why does the mayor of Pietrarsa finally agree to move the fountain?
5. When Madonna Zilia first comes to France, how does Monsignor Filiberto react to her?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)