|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antonio Fogazzaro's An Idea of Hermes Torranza.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Onesta's family choose Belfagor to marry her?
(a) His charm.
(b) His education.
(c) His good looks.
(d) His money.
2. Why does the visit from Dalla Carretta disappoint Bianca?
(a) She was trying to sleep.
(b) She wanted to be alone.
(c) She wanted to go out to town.
(d) She thought it was Torranza.
3. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco suggest looking for a helitropia stone on holiday?
(a) They have the day off of work.
(b) No one else will be around.
(c) They want to find one before then.
(d) It's a lucky holiday.
4. Where does Ranocchio like to visit most?
(a) The town.
(b) The meadow.
(c) The cliffs.
(d) The ravine.
5. Where does Malpelo think is the most natural place for him to be?
(a) At home.
(b) In a castle.
(d) In trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Belfagor given before he goes to earth in the form of a man?
2. What does Calandrino do for a living?
3. What is Belfagor's name when he pretends to be a man?
4. What does the king of France tell the doctors will happen if they fail to treat Monsignor Filiberto?
5. Why does Spoleto help Monsignor Filiberto see Madonna Zilia?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)