|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antonio Fogazzaro's An Idea of Hermes Torranza.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Malpelo's sister feel about him?
(a) She is embarrassed by him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She is afraid for him.
(d) She loves him.
2. What color is the helitropia stone, according to Maso?
3. Why does Monsignor Filiberto go to France?
(a) To help the king win a war.
(b) To help the king write a book.
(c) To help the king find a wife.
(d) To help the king build a new castle.
4. How much older is Hermes Torranza than Bianca?
(a) Over 20 years.
(b) About 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) They are the same age.
5. In what genre did Fogazzaro write first?
(b) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bianca dislike about her husband, Emilio Squarcina?
2. What does the king of France change the award to in "Madonna Zilia"?
3. What happens with the rocks Bruno and Buffalmaco throw?
4. Why does the king of France change the award for helping Monsignor Filiberto speak?
5. How do Bruno and Buffalmaco react when they find out Calandrino beat his wife?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)