|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antonio Fogazzaro's An Idea of Hermes Torranza.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Malpelo think is the most natural place for him to be?
(b) In a castle.
(c) In trees.
(d) At home.
2. How does Bianca describe her feelings for Hermes Torranza?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She does not like him at all.
(c) She likes him as a friend.
(d) She likes him more than a friend.
3. What custom does Madonna Zilia refuse with Monsignor Filiberto?
(a) Wave her hat on the street.
(b) Bow before saying goodbye.
(c) Dance at court.
(d) Greet him with a kiss.
4. At the end of "Eighth Day, Third Story," how does Calandrino feel about his wife?
(a) He decides to leave her.
(b) He is still angry at her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He makes up with her.
5. How do Bruno and Buffalmaco react when they find out Calandrino beat his wife?
(a) They leave his house.
(b) They beat Calandrino.
(c) They tell him to stop.
(d) They laugh at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco throw stones in the air?
2. What does Gianmatteo own?
3. What does Malpelo tell Ranocchio when he takes him to the place where his father died?
4. Why does Onesta's family choose Belfagor to marry her?
5. Why is Malpelo willing to do dangerous tasks in the mines?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)