|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Matteo Bandello's Madonna Zilia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Madonna Zilia ask Monsignor Filiberto to not speak for?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
(a) What type of magic they do.
(b) What they look like.
(c) Who owns the most magic rocks.
(d) Where he can find them.
3. What is Belfagor given before he goes to earth in the form of a man?
(b) Clear directions.
(c) Good wishes.
4. What does the king of France change the award to in "Madonna Zilia"?
(a) 10,000 francs.
(b) 15,000 francs.
(c) 5,000 francs.
(d) 20,000 francs.
5. When Madonna Zilia first comes to France, how does Monsignor Filiberto react to her?
(a) He falls in love with her again.
(b) He is angry when he sees her.
(c) He is happy to know she cares about him.
(d) He does not trust her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calandrino do for a living?
2. What is Monsignor Filiberto's reaction to Madonna Zilia's lack of interest in him?
3. What do people think of Monsignor Filiberto's silence?
4. How does Spoleto convince Madonna Zilia to visit Monsignor Filiberto?
5. Why does Spoleto help Monsignor Filiberto see Madonna Zilia?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)