|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Matteo Bandello's Madonna Zilia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Madonna Zilia first comes to France, how does Monsignor Filiberto react to her?
(a) He is angry when he sees her.
(b) He does not trust her.
(c) He falls in love with her again.
(d) He is happy to know she cares about him.
2. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
(a) What type of magic they do.
(b) Who owns the most magic rocks.
(c) Where he can find them.
(d) What they look like.
3. During which century did Boccacio write?
(a) The 16th.
(b) The 15th.
(c) The 17th.
(d) The 14th.
4. When she visits Monsignor Filiberto, what does Madonna Zilia tell him that disappoints him?
(a) That she does not love him.
(b) That she can't stay long.
(c) That she is moving out of town.
(d) That she didn't even want to visit him.
5. Why does Belfagor need to possess a wealthy daughter for a second time?
(a) Gianmatteo asked him to do it again.
(b) Belfagor wanted to prove himself.
(c) The first daughter was too smart.
(d) Gianmatteo didn't get enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people think of Monsignor Filiberto's silence?
2. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
3. What happens with the rocks Bruno and Buffalmaco throw?
4. How long does Madonna Zilia ask Monsignor Filiberto to not speak for?
5. What does the king of France change the award to in "Madonna Zilia"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)