|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Corrado Alvaro's Broken Toys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nunzia, how did the Marquis lose his money?
(a) He was robbed.
(b) His parents took it back.
(c) His wife spent it all.
(d) He did it himself.
2. What does the king of France change the award to in "Madonna Zilia"?
(a) 5,000 francs.
(b) 15,000 francs.
(c) 20,000 francs.
(d) 10,000 francs.
3. When does the stock man open the train door in "Broken Toys"?
(a) When they cross a bridge.
(b) When they depart.
(c) When they go in a tunnel.
(d) When they come to a stop.
4. What is Monsignor Filiberto's reaction to Madonna Zilia's lack of interest in him?
(a) He cries.
(b) He teases her.
(c) He moves to a different town.
(d) He falls ill.
5. What is Cesara Reis doing when Professor Gori goes into her apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Belfagor tell Gianmatteo to stay away from him?
2. What does Calandrino ask Maso about the magic rocks?
3. When does the stocky man in "Broken Toys" say he moved?
4. What do the miners find where Malpelo's father died?
5. How do the people of Radusa respond to the red lights in the sky in "The Idolaters"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)