|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Corrado Alvaro's Broken Toys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Belfagor tell Gianmatteo to stay away from him?
(a) Because he will do Gianmatteo harm.
(b) Because Gianmatteo annoys him.
(c) Because he is going back to Hell.
(d) Because Gianmatteo needs a wife.
2. What does Hermes Torranza do for a living?
(a) Build sculptures.
(b) Paint pictures.
(c) Write poetry.
(d) Compose music.
3. In "Story of the Devil Who Took a Wife," who has the vision of hell?
(b) The Devil.
(c) Holy leaders.
(d) An unmarried man.
4. In "The Fountain of Pietrarsa," where is the fountain going to be built?
(a) On the east side of town.
(b) By the rich people.
(c) Outside the mayor's house.
(d) In the town center.
5. Why is Bistino initially upset when the Marquis moves in?
(a) Because the Marquis doesn't treat him like a servant.
(b) Because the Marquis has grown angry.
(c) Because the Marquis treats him like a servant.
(d) Because the Marquis slept late every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Marquis live?
2. Even though the other miners hate Malpelo, why do they keep him around?
3. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
4. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco like to play pranks on Calandrino?
5. What does the king of France tell the doctors will happen if they fail to treat Monsignor Filiberto?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)