|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Corrado Alvaro's Broken Toys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hermes Torranza do for a living?
(a) Compose music.
(b) Write poetry.
(c) Paint pictures.
(d) Build sculptures.
2. Why do Bruno and Buffalmaco suggest looking for a helitropia stone on holiday?
(a) They want to find one before then.
(b) They have the day off of work.
(c) It's a lucky holiday.
(d) No one else will be around.
3. Where does the Marquis live?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a mansion.
(c) In a country manor.
(d) On a farm.
4. What do the townspeople take with them when they go to Mascalico with Pallura?
(a) Their old candles.
(b) Large sticks.
(c) The San Pantaleone statue.
(d) The priest.
5. What does the woman with the toys ask the stock man in "Broken Toys"?
(a) Questions about school.
(b) Questions about children.
(c) Questions about geography.
(d) Questions about his personal life.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nunzia, how did the Marquis lose his money?
2. What does Professor Gori do after he tells the wedding party the wedding will go as planned?
3. When does the fabric on Professor Gori's frock-coat tear?
4. Where does Maso discuss magic rocks in front of Calandrino?
5. What does Maso say the helitropia stone does to people?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)